Reviews for Moving On
Amazing!
PraiseFortheFallen chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
A true hidden gem.
TwiKiwi50 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Loved it, thanks! A little femme slash is always fun.

Thinking of getting a tattoo... Rebecca's design made me curious.
Michelle Dyer chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Hmmmmmmm. Where do I start? Lol first ur A/N made me laugh! :) this is my first femm slash. Alltho I'm bi I think I like the guy loving better. I'm not sure why its just way hotter! Lol
sweetandsaltyff chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Wow, this was so incredibly beautiful! It was as mesmerizing read with an almost-hypnotic feel to it. I truly felt Bella's grief and loss, but loved experiencing her reminiscence of her time with Lauren. I especially enjoyed the vision of the sundress, laying on the beach/wandering fingers/poem writing on Bella's back. So beautiful. The theme of this story is one that takes courage to write, and I acknowledge you for writing something painful in such a beautiful and important way. Brilliant.

The next portion is just as wonderful, and so deeply intimate. The way you change tenses makes me feel like I have an ear to Bella's thoughts and it feels so close and personal. I could really appreciate where she was in the moment, letting go of her lost love and ready to move on while never forgetting her. It was a turning point that felt like a privilege to witness. I loved all of the details, from the clothing to the positioning of hands and bodies, it felt almost as if I could hear her thoughts and experience her night in slow motion. Mesmerizing.

Gorgeous sex scene. Again, you really captured the intimacy, slow-moving careful consideration of their lovemaking. It was sexy, sweet, and powerful. loved it. And love you! Great job sweetie! xoxo
mouse555 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
that was the first femmeslash I've read and I have to say, it's beautifully written.

Great OS!

xx
miluvrox chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
MORE MORE MORE! I'm tired of all the other femmeslash. It isn't how it use to be.
perspicuous chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This is truly beautiful :)
Lilacs46 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I skipped over the sex scene, but other than that, I liked this.

I want you to read this and then apply it to yourself. "I can't live my life afraid to love again" :)
UnluckyCharm7 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Um. Wow. Okay.

I love femslash now. Poor Bella and Lauren. But I love this pairing for some reason. I apparently accept Bella with a Black, just not Jacob. Goodness. Are you going to write more of these two? Please say yes!
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This is amazing, honey, I'm having a fangirl moment here. Well done!
bookjunkie1975 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I love this. I really, really do. From your pairing choices to the language you use and the story itself, I think this is just an exceptional story of loss and hope and learning to live again. Well done. :)