Reviews for The Forever Road
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
awesome job. the episode was Bad Moon Rising. I truly enjoyed this!
Wyrsa chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Another wonderful snapshot into a moment that should have been!
lizziebells chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This is amazing! So perfect, I wish it had really happened like this. You did a perfect job :)
redflashlight chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
amazing :)
shadowfaxangel chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Absolutely loved this one. I feel like I'm getting a bit redundant with the statement, but, well, it's the truth! Excellent little snapshot.
dazedrose chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Beautiful
Corallie chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Loved this one-shot. Your style of writing is really good. I could literally feel their connection. :)
IreneS chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I love it. I like how you manage to make usual, ordinary things (such as simple touches, even without kisses) feel so important and meaningful between the two of them.

Thank you for this story. And Happy New Year)))
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
And God help her, but she hopes that road isn't going to end anytime soon.

so cute!
AngelicSnow chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
now you gave me a guilty conscience for almost never reviewing xD

i really like the way you see eternity. made me think about a lot of things

i hope you'll write more like this :D

(and hey, at least you're just avoiding it; i gave up doing it a long time ago xD)
allthisdevotion chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
So fluffy. So hopeful. This was beautifully written and I can only hope the roadtrip plays out half as well for these two next week.
SilentPirate chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Awwww, so cute :D Why can't Elena really be that smart to see Damon's the one... I just watched the second episode (yeah, just now... I guess school just came in the way of me getting on the computer. Isn't it just sad?) and I thought for a moment that Elena would run to Damon when Bonnie tried to burn him... And I was SO disapointed that she didn't :( Plus, Bonnie really annoyed me there because she was blaming Damon when she was the one that convinced Elena to convice Damon to give some blood to Caroline :o I just loved your one shot (once again) :) I just wish they were multiple chapters stories *sigh* Can't wait for the next one ;)

xoxo Olivia
colourfulskies chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
do you know how beautifully this is written? :) seriously i love it. it's not fully damon/elena, as it still acknowledges the fact that they've got to work their way toward that relationship we all so eagerly await, and yet there's that subtlety that is just so adorable. really well written. :) a fantastic job.

xoxo

claudia
bigger infinities chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Ah, another lovely one-shot. _ I might as well put you on my Author Alerts List, because you always have a really great story for me to read. I especially like this one because I like the idea that Elena is going to forgive Damon, and wanting that moment with him to last forever. I was absolutely thrilled when she saved him in "Brave New World". But poor Caroline! I never really liked her character, but I really do hope she's going to be okay. Anyway, this was a really great one-shot, and I enjoyed it! _

Icelyn

PS: The next episode is "Bad Moon Rising". You have no idea how excited I am about it. Damon and Elena will have to work togther, and they'll hopefully get closer. _
Cariwyn chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I completely adore this story! It captures the whole Damon/Elena dynamic perfectly and the concept is wonderful. Excellent job! Bring us more just like this, please!