Reviews for The Heartless
Aki WildQueen chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
oh my This was a *intense* story. /
TiiRawr chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Omfg omfg I don't know about the rest of the crowd but I like ordinary especially when. Naruto is so submissive :d can't wait for an update
Patricia.sandell chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
I love this caring, unsure and loving Oro-chan. :P :)
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOO... I want mmoorrrreeeee.(die in puddle of oro-chan cupcakes)
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
I don't hate Sakura...I just really really really really really really dislike her...yup...yah...yuuppppyyyy...I guess.
Sanity Demolisher chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
Interesting story! I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes if you are thinking of continuing it in the future. Thanks for sharing!
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
Awwwwww! That was the cute thing ever! Are you going to continue!?
Ashh.M chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
I've found a kindred spirit 3
Black Jay Note chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
So goood! Next! Lol!
My-LookingGlass chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
This is so good, I've been looking for this storyline for forever!
Kittens Kat chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
MORE PLEASE!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
:D oh really thats great to know ive been trying not to throw up this whole time with him describing her thank jesus!
Vamby chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
if you find the hybrid so attractive hy did ya stop writing :(
Princess-of-Space chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I HATE SAKURA TO
YOU ARE A MASTER
Moonpuzzle chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Amen!
Oh god dammit!
I need more of this! What happens, oh, what happens?!
And you are so right about the Kabuto/Orochimaru hybrid. SEXY
Will the duo go traveling around and causing mayhem? That would be fun. And more love-love. WE NEED more Love-Love!

Now I'm just babbling like a crazed fangirl...the worst kind of creatures on the earth...well, depending if your the one being chased (sucks to be you) or part of the mob (we're gonna getcha!).

In any case...You have done a marvelous job with this story. I have been looking around for a good Orochimaru/Naruto story. This one takes the top of the list.
So lovely that I literally squirmed in my seat...drooling...

Thanks for the FUN
Hope to catch ya next time around