Reviews for The Heartless
Kudos for finishing it!
TornUpBird chapter 5 . 7/23
Um... i like this but i feel like Orochimaru is gonna have karmaaa ;3
MyTwistedInnocence chapter 11 . 6/24
I loved this story. I wish their were other OroNaru fics i cant seem to find any more than the 4 ive already read T-T
FireFox Vixen chapter 11 . 5/29
Moonpuzzle chapter 11 . 5/25
I am impressed. You have kept me waiting (like a heartless lover XD) and then return with an ending I can enjoy! Thank you for finishing your tale. It's always amazing when I wake up to such a surprise, and in this case, you are the first to finish their story after so many years. You have given me hope that others may follow after, but truthfully, what are the chances of that? I don't count though. Yup. My story needs to be rewritten and with some form of plot that disappeared somewhere...
Anyway, I love this chapter! It is cute, lovely, and so...*drool* romantic. Thanks again!
Neptunesdemon chapter 11 . 5/25
I am very happy you finished it. I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you so much for writing it!
Tiny Sky chapter 11 . 5/25
Boo yah, keep it going ;P
Aki WildQueen chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
oh my This was a *intense* story. /
TiiRawr chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Omfg omfg I don't know about the rest of the crowd but I like ordinary especially when. Naruto is so submissive :d can't wait for an update
Patricia.sandell chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
I love this caring, unsure and loving Oro-chan. :P :)
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOO... I want mmoorrrreeeee.(die in puddle of oro-chan cupcakes)
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
I don't hate Sakura...I just really really really really really really dislike her...yup...yah...yuuppppyyyy...I guess.
Sanity Demolisher chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
Interesting story! I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes if you are thinking of continuing it in the future. Thanks for sharing!
Danny Joey Ketail chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
Awwwwww! That was the cute thing ever! Are you going to continue!?
Ashh.M chapter 10 . 7/7/2013