Reviews for Gateway to His Heart
Oh good one.
randomplotbunny chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
Loved this story!
Brinohms chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
This is so sweet you need to write a sequel. It is one of the best i have read .
JerryF chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Thank you for an amazing wonderful story. Its been a great pleasure to read. Thank you agian Your a great artist.
4evernite chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
really a terrific read...loved the plot line that connected both their lives together...have you thought about doing a sequel? I am left with wanting more! Thanks for writing and sharing.
delia cerrano chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
This is an enthusiastic "Yeah good story" review. You sure you don't want to add a sequel? Just to get them tightly & lovingly connected. You & your good friends sure came up with some twists & surprises! Loved your picking up on how bad Abby behaved toward Tim - yelling at him for shooting dog even though dog attacked him, continuing harrassment, then forcing dog on Tim all with Gibbs doing nothing about it...wish he would wake up about Abby & her hugs even when not appropriate or wanted & how she manipulates all especially Tim. Mmmm didn't mean to go off on a rant about Abby, a character, not real (just shows what good authors you all are)
Listener234 chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
What a wonderful Gibbs and Tim story.

You write them so well.
camry72 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Oh so do the others know?
ClioUrania chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
Lovely story. Screams for a sequel tho! A story of how the romance between Jethro & Tim progresses, & how they rub Tony's nose in it! Hint, hint.
siltrana chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
I truly enjoyed this story. It was sweet and you ended it well. It would be nice to see a one shot of Ducky talking to Gibbs about the night. I can see the pair gossuping about it.
IMSLES chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
It's nice that they both are happy :-)

Very sweet.

~~Sue
Armitage Blade chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Well written. I commend you: there aren't very many McGibbs (I think that's right) stories out there. The way this one is laid out is quite well done, with creating visuals and the entire storyline itself.
Gunner'sDream chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
loved every second of it _ i also loved how you tied the title back into what gibbs says to tim at the end. brilliant.
Wingstar102 chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
D'awwww! Fan-fucking-tastic bit for this fandom and pairing. Loved it, although I gave a small sniffle for the lack of smut. I will live. Still! Great end to a wonderful fic. Thanks for writing this and I will beg and grovel for more of your Gibbs/McGee!

Love and cherries,

Wingstar
Gunner'sDream chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
YAY for one more chapter! ha i think that's like the fifth time i've said that _ i loved this chapter. especially the thought of tim and gibbs cozying up in the backseat of the limo.. it just seemed really sweet. you can tell from your writing that they really do love each other and i love it!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »