Reviews for Never Again
kirenlocke chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
LMFAO that's actually so Sonny isn't it. I've seen the movie about 15 times in the last week and read any interview Chazz has done since so I feel like I know him well :P
afan chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
there needs to be way more 'a bronx tale' stories. i adore that movie. i really enjoyed your story too.
CatsEyeNebula chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Hello, this was a great piece of work, you really took me back to the film with your writing!Great stuff. I would love to find out what happens next!
corruptedofheart chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I was lucky enough to see Chazz Palminteri himself perform A Bronx Tale here in Vegas, and it absolutely floored me. This fits perfectly with the story. It might have even happened once! Great story, I'd love more.
Dorrica chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I watched "A Bronx Tale" on TV last night and had to come here to see if there were any fanfics posted, and I was very disappointed to see that this was the only one, but I'm happy to see that it was well-written and in-character. I can easily picture this happening.

Nice work :)
Emmy-loves-fanfiction chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This story was funny, i liked it so much! I'm in love with this movie, and yes i would love more bronx tales!
iwannabewitu chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I love A bronx tale it's one of my favorite movies for me to sit down and watch 30 times through out the day. I can't believe that there's only one story for it,I would think there would be tons. But this story was very well thought and clever. I want to see more of C, Lorenzo, Sonny, and Jane. What happened to everyone after Sonny's death?, did C and Jane ever see each other again, would they get married, have children how would the world react to their relationship, all pov during the movie, and whatever happend to C's mother? Sorry if I'm rambling on but this was such a classic movie and I've always thought about these things in the past. Great story and thank your time.
AdInventum chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This was well-written and clever! Loved it!