Reviews for Parenthood: The Sexless Frontier
quaff chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
I liked this story. It's a bit of fun. Thank you for writing it.
Obsessive66 chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
Very funny, thank you.
Shaybo27 chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Very sweet at the end :) I could not stop laughing whenthey got interrupted by the 'wessels' :D So, just wanted to say: Very good story :)
BlackxValentine chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
I had to literally bury my face in my pillow and hold back laughter from Bones' lines in this chapter.
Reader 1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I have to say, BEST TITLE EVER even just thinking about it makes me start giggling, and it's so true, after I had my first kid, my husband and I lived loveless... Anyway, great title love it great writer too! :)
royalpinkdogs chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
MARVELOUS WONDERFUL SUPERB

great story

love McCoy's spot-on comments

Marissa is perfect for Jim. Give us more more more more
sweetchocoholic73 chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
Great story, sweet and funny! Jim is yummy ;) Ok, ?- will you delve deeper into what happens to the betting pool mentioned in I think it was chapter three, of when Jim will get tired of Marissa? I know that the sequel is nowhere near the time when they have the discussion, but I really hope that you'll show what Jim does to discourage this when it does reach that time. It is a really cruel bet, and my heart broke a little for Marissa when I read about it. Again a very well written story, I enjoyed it a lot!
Allimba chapter 6 . 10/26/2010
I love this series! Please write more! :D
May chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Flink88 chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
Really enjoyed this continuation of the 'Consequences' universe. Some lovely light and fluffy stuff, but you didn't shy away from the heavier/darker parts of life following the arrival of a new-born.

The last chapter was pretty fun. But, when Jim started slurping down his girlfriend's breastmilk... well, I'm pretty open-minded, but that was a kink too far for me. I felt decidedly sick.

I liked seeing Spock get in a bit of baby-time too. Nice to see he's so protective of 'Miss Abigail'. I think the story would benefit from having a bit more Spock involvement - after all TOS worked so well because of the strength of the friendship-trinity.

Can't help wondering how long this blissful world can possibly last though. Too many people know about Marissa and Abby now. How long until the admiralty and the press back on Earth find out? And what will be the consequences (no pun intended)? I'm actually looking forward to that development with interest.
xoxoMyRealityIsFiction chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
This has got to be one of my most favorite chapters yet xD

I love Janine, she's like the perfect best friend to have!
Gypso chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
So good !

I love jalous Jim :p
Frog1 chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
Excellent ending! Can't wait to read more in this series! I do have one thing to ask, can we see Pike's reaction when he first finds out about Abby?
bookdragon01 chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
I have absolutely thoroughly loved this story. Thank you.
chaoticmom chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
LOVE IT! I will say this you brought back quite a few memories from when my kids were babies with this story. I still love the idea of Jim being a dad. I have a feeling he'd be good at it.

Why did you change her best friend's name from Nadine to Janine? I've been meaning to ask. And are you going to set her and Bones up later? That ought to be interesting. LOL take care