Reviews for Harry the Qwaser
Currahee506 chapter 14 . 6/16
Shade Seeker chapter 13 . 6/16
I didn't really have any thoughts for the effects until a few min ago, so I decided to come back and mention them.
Tonks could be mercury aka quicksilver b/c of her metamorph abilities.
Ginny could be hydrogen or another alkali metal b/c she is very volatile.
Hanna Abbott is generally characterized with being good at herbology with Neville, so I would recommend carbon, as it is the fundamental organic element.
Daphne Greengrass the so called "Slytherine Ice-Queen" in many stories could be nitrogen (liquid nitrogen)
Blaise Zambini (I don't recall if you have him as male or female, it is a toss-up in fanfictions) could be arsenic, though that may apply more towards his mother. Arsenic is deadly, so is she. I could see that getting passed on.
Lavender Brown and/or Pavarti Patil could be helium. They are generally portrayed as giggly and so on.
McGonigal could be iron or titanium (dependent on how you view her). Either a firm and unbending will (iron). Or very strong, but will break when enough pressure is put on her (she favors particular people and they can get away with things).
Penelope and her friend could be gold/silver due to merchant families.
Susan Bones could be bromine (red hair, red color; also applies to Ginny).
Luna could also be silver b/c that is commonly used in descriptions of her. Aluminum might work as well, a fairly similar color but is very flexible and Luna is very mentally flexible. Oxygen might work for her as well, Harry needs her (she helps in a number of ways, particularly in defusing a situation) but too much can be just as harmful as too little (sanity wise).
Titanium may fit Cho CHang's friend Marietta b/c she broke under pressure, Titanium is hard but brittle.
Fleur could be gold (Veela, pretty and everyone wants it), magnesium (burns very hot and bright when heat is added, temper), or palladium (catalyst used in organic chem synthesis, it helps join things together w/o interfering with them; in the books Fleur showed up and did things but never really making lasting changes to Harry himself, same as the catalyst). Gabrielle fits most of these as well.

I don't know if you are still compiling things for the harem. I just suddenly got a lot of random ideas for it, so here you go. Some get into the more technical side of things, while other comparisons are more simplistic.

Anyway, the story is interesting so far. Please keep it up!
Currahee506 chapter 5 . 6/16
Hermione?
Praetor Urbanus chapter 14 . 5/10
Pros:
1)Interesting premise
2)Believable characters

Cons:
1)Spelling and grammar mistakes every chapter. They detract from what is otherwise a decent work of fanfiction.
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 2 . 2/19
Interesting story but your punctuation really needs work.
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 1 . 2/19
This is going to sound nit-picky but dammit, it's important: Harry lived in a cupboard under the stairs. Not a cabinet. This is a fundamental fact of the story.
highfist chapter 14 . 12/20/2014
awesome story! keep it up! Hopefully you post another chapter soon
Rebmul chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
bravo cant wait for more love tour stories
Rebmul chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
I would think mercury since it changes shape
Rebmul chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
he could pull elements from the ground and make armor around him or weapons
Rebmul chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
*insert alucards laugh* oh my your are a treat I loved it
wolfzmasterz chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
Awesome story, now I'm going to have to look into the Anima is it on Netflix? But overall can't wait to read more.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
great chapter, i hope that you update soon
The Dark Dragen chapter 14 . 11/3/2014
loving the story mate, can't wait to read more and I hope you'll update soon..
The Dark Dragen chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
Interesting story and can't wait to read more.

I would like to ask for your help, I'm thinking about having a magical OFC being raised by the church, and so I would like you thoughts about how she would act, and how the church would feel about magical users and such.

I hope that you can help me out, as I would like to make this OFC as realistic as possible as she is being raised by the church, and want ideas and such.