Reviews for Harry the Qwaser
*St Hedwig
Ash Kechum Guardian of Legends chapter 4 . 4/18
S of Poland wasn't queen she had tittle of King
MGStarFire chapter 5 . 3/19
you'd do well in slytherin but i'll put you in gryffyndor becouse of...reasons.
WTF
Guest chapter 16 . 9/20/2016
Хорошо. Жду продолжения.
Что Гермиона полностью перед ним разденется? Решит пошутить? :)
The Dark Dragen chapter 16 . 9/7/2016
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANOTHER YEAR TO UPDATE... I love this story and I want to see what comes of it, so please update when you can and soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/5/2016
Wow thanks for updating! Good chapter to set things up though I do gotta ask is Penelope going to be part of the group? If so what would be her element? Was thinking of h2o before I realized that wouldn't exactly fit. So maybe gold? Blonde. Gold. Only thing I could come up with on the spot. As for Daphne everyone keeps suggesting nitrogen but I was thinking more along the lines of conductors and then that got me thinking on which one better suits her and honestly the best I could come up with was silver. Susan copper(?) or like one reviewer said silicon. Honestly I'm thinking more with metals just because I think it'd be cool to see him make weapons with them.
John Therion chapter 16 . 9/7/2016
Hey, this is at the same time both interesting and frivolous concept, but also very fun. I like it quite a bit so far. The semi platonic sexual (that's an oxymoron isn't it?) situations are both funny and also so far constructed so that they are actually related to character development or plot, and thus are instantly above 90 percent of stories with such situations. Also one of the things that I like about the story is that it's not at all grimdark Angst or desperate struggle to save the world. It seems much more personal than that. Keep up the great work. I know that this doesn't actually matter for years in the story time, but I had this funny thought that since most men have preferences for tits or ass, to be crude. What if against all odds he becomes and "ass man" but actually depends on breasts for survival. Just thought it was ironic and amusing, not that it actually is anything worth really putting into story. I just like the irony of the idle thought. Keep up the great work. I'll be lurking. I'll chime in once the story has progressed further.
carwash36 chapter 16 . 9/7/2016
Nice!
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
I'm a little confused on what's going on
ViktornovaMk2 chapter 16 . 9/5/2016
Luna Lovegood: Aluminum
Fleur Delecour: Oxegen
Daphne Greengrass: Gold
Ibskib chapter 16 . 9/5/2016
You have a problem with homophones, I would strongly suggest spending more time proofreading, as well as getting a beta.

defiantly - definitely

your allowed - you're allowed

immuned - immunized

it's base - its base

to conger - to create
(have no idea what you meant, but my suggestion fits)

their trying - they're trying

to cheery - too cheery

destroyed a moment - destroyed the moment

your all perky - you're all perky

your now - you're now

Using fewer contractions would probably be a good idea, the usage makes you more prone to misspellings it seems, or perhaps you just need to google a few grammar lessons to clarify any misconceptions you might have, about the difference between possessive pronouns and contractions.
darkromdemon chapter 16 . 9/5/2016
Nicely done certanly a well devloped chapter, hope to read more soon and good luck
cyiusblack chapter 16 . 9/5/2016
update soon
david.teague.3950 chapter 16 . 9/5/2016
My parents bought the theatrical version, it's called Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. I could tell you, my dad said, who the story follows the POV of, but that would be a spoiler and I don't think you'd like that. I will tell you it is a continuation of the epilogue and that's all I'm saying unless you want to know more then I'll tell you through a PM.

By the way, why did it take you the better part of a year to update this? I'm still not all that familiar with Qwazar's. But I do have a suggestion for girls if you're interested.

Susan Bones is usually portrayed as having big breasts, would it be ironic if I suggested her element being Silicon? As for Daphne Greengrass let's make her Mercury I guess, Luna Lovegood she could be Iron, unless you want someone older like Penelope.