Reviews for Harry the Qwaser
Alright which asshole made the quip about waiting for a year? Come on out. You obviously jinxed us!
Umbra.Venator chapter 15 . 4/6
interesting story so far
raigalcc chapter 7 . 3/14
ohoho, malfoy is harry lil errand boy lol
Did Tonks turn into Fu from Naruto for a second there?
david.teague.3950 chapter 13 . 12/25/2015
For Tonks I'm actually thinking between her being Oxygen or Hydrogen, something constant, but also ever changing so a gas would make a lot of sense to me anyways.
david.teague.3950 chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
For Narcissa if you do decide to have her, her element could be Nitrogen, Penelope could be Oxygen, or perhaps Cobalt. I'm not overly familiar with the symbolism of Elements with a person's personality. So in truth my suggestions could very well be unnecessary. Not much is provided in regards to personalities for Narcissa, in book seven she shows concern for Draco and is willing to tell Tommy boy that Harry is dead. Other wise she is calm and indifferent in appearance however that could just be a mask she wears due to her upbringing.
david.teague.3950 chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
Because I forgot that Witches and Wizards have a tendency to physically age slower than non-magicals I can assume that you have intention for Narcissa to be in the Harem well while I like the idea of Susan being in the harem she isn't older than Harry so perhaps her Aunt Amelia? There's also the possibility of the Carrow sisters, not sure how old they are but I know they're the twin children of the incestuous Alecto, and Amacus Carrow. I don't know much about them like names or what they look like, but we could call them Flora and Amity, 14 years old with the bodies of goddesses, but having their fathers eyes or the mothers eyes.
david.teague.3950 chapter 8 . 12/24/2015
I need to ask a couple questions I tried using wikia dot com but they're not telling me jack shyte. Can you tell me what exactly "soma" is and what on earth a "maria"(even a temporary one) is? All I can figure out is that Soma is an energy source(like a battery) and a Maria is a provider. When I went to Wikipedia about the show Qwaser no Stigmata is said something about a womans bosom, so I am assuming that soma is an energy found in breast milk please tell me if I'm missing things or if I'm on the nail.
david.teague.3950 chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
Was this story created 5 years ago do to you gaining inspiration from the manga and anime series Qwaser no Stigmata?
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
Aside from 'Dora Tonks there aren't that many "older" females in the Potterverse, that fans might like to see Harry with. There's so who might be worth the effort like Penelope Clearwater(she was Percy's girl friend in Ravenclaw, she was also a muggleborn), there's others who might be worth it like Fleur Delecour who married Bill, Alicia Spinnet and Katie Bell(not sure who they married if they even did), not sure if anyone would want Angelina Johnson when she became captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team she kinda of made me a hater what with how she felt Quidditch was more important than her house mates.
Shade Seeker chapter 11 . 9/20/2015
I am enjoying the story. One thing I would like to point out is that I am pretty sure you meant to put that Hermione enjoyed spending time with her dorm mates, however, it says "doormats".
I also have a question, what would happen if Harry ingested soma for two people in fairly quick succession? Would he get power over two elements or just the most recent? With the troll he basically exhausted the lead enabling soma and then got the zinc from Hermione. What if he still had a fair reserve of lead enabling when he ingested Hermione's soma?
jchangpa chapter 15 . 9/13/2015
Good chapter thanjs for writing, Draco deserve more punish for been an idiotic bigot
Currahee506 chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
Wish you didn't wait over a year please post again soon
Guest chapter 15 . 9/6/2015
Holy s***! I actually gave up on this story a couple weeks ago. I'm happy to see that you proved me wrong, anyways good chapter can't wait to read more. And this time I'll just wait.
hellfire45 chapter 15 . 9/8/2015
Good make more chapters and who is definitely in the harem