Reviews for Harry the Qwaser
Shade Seeker chapter 11 . 9/20
I am enjoying the story. One thing I would like to point out is that I am pretty sure you meant to put that Hermione enjoyed spending time with her dorm mates, however, it says "doormats".
I also have a question, what would happen if Harry ingested soma for two people in fairly quick succession? Would he get power over two elements or just the most recent? With the troll he basically exhausted the lead enabling soma and then got the zinc from Hermione. What if he still had a fair reserve of lead enabling when he ingested Hermione's soma?
jchangpa chapter 15 . 9/13
Good chapter thanjs for writing, Draco deserve more punish for been an idiotic bigot
Currahee506 chapter 15 . 9/9
Wish you didn't wait over a year please post again soon
Holy s***! I actually gave up on this story a couple weeks ago. I'm happy to see that you proved me wrong, anyways good chapter can't wait to read more. And this time I'll just wait.
hellfire45 chapter 15 . 9/8
Good make more chapters and who is definitely in the harem
mike chapter 2 . 9/4
written by a child or a person with a child's mind, you seem to enjoy trying to be edgy with the beating but it comes off as trite and repetitive. This harry is also either too smart or too fucked up beyond repair to even begin to try and rehabilitate. He's more sociopath then person at this point, but i guess authorprotagonist; such a shame, had a good premise.
Codename-ShadowFox chapter 15 . 9/6
So when is the next update? Next year?
marcus nightfire chapter 15 . 9/6
Glad your back really good story
starboy454 chapter 15 . 9/5
excellent update
Joe Lawyer chapter 15 . 9/5
The site's content rules have relaxed significantly. I think you have little to worry about even if you upped things 10x more.

Harry should carry around some American pennies. After 1982 they've been composed of 97.5% zinc.
Liesunder chapter 15 . 9/5
In my opinion, Tonks should be carbon, for it can be found in a lot of forms, pencil and diamonds, as she is a metamorphmagus. Plus carbon is highly associated with life, and Tonks is very lively
Aaron Leach chapter 15 . 9/5
Awesome chapter!
Dericof Diname chapter 15 . 9/5
Thanks for the new chapter.
Good to know that you're back and ready.
Nice idea of having Hermione wearing zinc jewelry to give Harry something to work with whenever he drinks her soma.
Till next time
darkkrt chapter 15 . 9/4
i am so happy you updated love the story please update soon
R-king 93 chapter 15 . 9/4