Reviews for Reprise
Intention of the Abyss chapter 9 . 23h
I know that this hasn't been updated in a while... but I hope you continue with this story. I've been wanting to read a story of Hawksong in Zane's perspective, but I could never find one until now. So thank you for writing this! I've very much enjoyed this so far, and I think you have done beautifully so far, especially since Hawksong is my all-time favorite book :)
niki chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
OH MY GOSH R U REFERING TO TAMORA PIERCES CIRCLE OF MAGIC BOOKS! BEST BOOKS EVER!1
KIRA FIRE WOLF chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
The love
Guest chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
Please write more
SerenShadow chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
Circle of magic! She was telling stories by Tamora Pierce! :) Now, wheres my brownie? lol

Do you have any plans to continue this story? I noticed that its not been updated in awhile...please say you do! :)
brown blondey chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
Please Please Please keep writing! I loved it! It's so nice to get to know Zane and his experiences in the story.
firevixen19 chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
I've wanted to see one of these for a while, when I finally looked it up, yours showed up first. And must I say, it's amazing, I enjoy how you wrote this and am excited to hear more. Now to go browse your other stories, at least I hope you have others!
Kathleen chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
Hey! So, I really do like your story, I think you're doing a very good job of capturing Zane's emotions, while keeping your ideas about what he feels in sync with how his character is portrayed in the book- some other stories I've read are so completely... Un-Zane, you know what I mean? Anyway... I got really excited when I saw the story Danica told, I'm a huge Tamora Pierce fan! the Winding circle stories were some of my favorite when I was in grade school. :) Keep it up! I'll definitely be following your story updates! I hope the next one comes soon, haha.
iamwolflover chapter 9 . 3/13/2012
I love this story. You are a really good writer. I can't wait for more chapters! :)
ericapeace1 chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
i love this :D i've always wanted to hear more of zane, and you portray him perfectly! awesome job . hope you update soon!

also, don't be hard on yourself! i saw your self review, and this chapter really isn't that bad lol honestly, it's a little choppy, but i think you did a good job of handling the content without skipping over too much. give yourself some credit!
ninaluvsathena chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
This is really good so far can't wait for more :)
ironhideandratchet4ever chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
This is really good! i love seeing things from Zanes POV! PLease update this!
vampirekillerbunny chapter 9 . 1/12/2012
U neeed to keep updatein I NEED TO KNOW WAT HAPPENS NEXT! sooooo please update soon
MarieAlexander chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
Ha! I laughed when I recognized "Danica's" story. I am also a fan of Tamora Pierce. It's nice to find someone who has traveled the worlds of fantasy as I have ;)
Souzousei chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
Quite frankly, this is a beautifully written story. I appreciate seeing more of Zane's side, you never do get to fully appreciate his customs and mind set in the book. I immediately alerted this story, and can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »