Reviews for Just Breathe
killie 64 chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Wow! Stunning. Heartbreaking. Touching. Them.
00guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Intensely good. Wish you'd continue.
Dreamincolor chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Extremely well done. Very nice.
drizzlyNovemberInMySoul chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
so sad...
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
They're each other's rock
j9tigger chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This is dark and lovely, and far too short.
100Percent Shipper chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
That was beautiful. Angsty and beautiful.
CountessCora chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Nice write, enjoyed it.
linelm chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Heartbreakingly but beautiful!
Tweyelite chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Awesome, do a sequel!
SizzlesFan1 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Excellent capture of the emotions of Jane, and the subtle loving presence of Maura. Please continue. Thanks.
power2corrupt chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Holy shit. Just...damn. That was phenomenal. Your grasp of the characters was perfect, the dialogue, just everything. The way you wove the words, painted this picture of despair and longing and guilt actually made me tear up. I could see this playing out in my head, and now I have to wait 9 months to figure out if the writers can do something a fraction as good as this fic. I loved this whole thing more than I thought possible, but I especially loved:

'Maura's skin is soft and warm. Jane had forgotten what warmth felt like.' -The way you weave in their emotional connection, as well as the solace Jane feels just touching her is stunning.

'Jane gives Tommy a look that she hopes says, Stay with them and Don't get drunk and Thank you for being here. She hopes it doesn't say, I wish it was you who was buried today.' - This just spoke to me, pure Jane. She's spent years with the worst sort, and it must be a kick in the face that one of the people who she thought the world of had to die, and the irredeemable useless brother gets to live. A perfect portrait of Jane

' How can you want me around? Maura had demanded. After I—

I need you, Maura, Jane had interrupted, because she hadn't known what else to say.

It was enough.' - This is Maura, loyal to a fault, and so wracked with guilt that she just couldn't do enough no matter how impossible if would have been, and that Jane just sees through all her bullshit, gets past is so that they can both just help eachother.

Thank you for writing this, sorry for the long ass review, and I can't wait for the next piece you come up with
LMezz chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Soooooo good! Please update soon! Can't wait to read more!
Swishla chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Wow, very nicely done. Super emotional and true to all the characters, especially Jane's parents.
megmeyer chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Wow! Excellently done! Very angsty, and seems pretty true to charactor for me. I, too hope Frankie is not killed off. I am hoping that the fact that he was still tweeting means they haven't killed him off. And, obviously, they won't have Jane die (at least not permanently). So, I am hopeful! Thanks for writing!