Reviews for Wake Up
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This was awesome XD
asms2 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Amazing one shot! I love the action/adventure of the ice scene and then seeing all the ramfications it caused in the after math. Really interesting that James started to like singing when he realized hockey may be out of the question. I can see why Logan blammed himself for thinking that he ruined James' life goal. That whole element was clever and well done. Having Kendall and James talk to Logan after his story was neat too. They made some great points, and you can see it from their piont of view. Awesome story!
Xxwerewolf.loverxX chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
haha great story!
Nerd Angels and Llamas chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I love this so much! That was amazing! Great job!
Jaganlicious chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Excellent job! i love Logan & James are my favorites XD, awww poor Logie he felt so bad for what he believes he did to his friends, but in the end everything went very well the part of cookies, made me laugh a lot hahaha, thanks for writing this story )
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh, this is fantastic! I did wonder about that comment . . . know I know! ;D

I love Kendall and James confronting Logan and assuring him that it wasn't his fault. Poor Logan, carrying that around with him all those years. I really like your explanation; it totally sounds like something that would happen to them.

And the biscuits! LOL xD

-Voices
2 kool 2 spell 'kool' right chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Le gasp! ...Thats a french gasp. Yupp.

I dont even think your going to get this review, since its so delayed,but i'll review anyway.

I really liked this. Oh, Logie feeling guilty, i quite enjoyed that part. Yum. ..Did I just say that? Ugh my FCMD is acting up again..

Lol. Anyway, I really liked this. Very nicely done.
hpenchantress chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
What a great little one-shot! So wonderful and angsty! Great job!
TheMonsterThatLivesUnderUrBed chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
:D Awe this was so cute! I feel bad for liking it so much, but then again Logan was happy at the end! ;D Amazing story! :D
fall into your sunlight chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
oh wow this was seriously amazing, flawless, breathtaking, fantastic... i dont think theres enough words in the english dictionary to describe this :D the flashback scene had me on edge the entire time, and i love the end, how they were all freaking out over the biscuits lol great writing :D
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
great story loved it!
taystwin-14 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
RAPED BY A BUCK.

I just burst out laughing. Oh gosh.
Demon'sAngel17 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
*Dies laughing at the end* I love the biscuit phobia and I don't blame them I would be afraid too. But this was both sad and really good at the same time. I'm glad you posted it and I think I will go check out the unedited version later when i either A) get up at ten for work, or B0 when I get in from work at 6. But either way I loved this and RUN FROM THE BISCUITS!

Dalton
moogsthewriter chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I like this. I like this muchly, I do. :D There can never be enough angst in this fandom, I've decided, and this is particularly good. Thanks so much for sharing!

Moogs
StillLovely chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
fhssljs;ljg AWWWWWW! I think I just melted into a puddle on the floor. This was really sweet. I loved it. I just wanted to hug all three of them. Great job.

I also loved the original piece off your LiveJournal. It was... wow. I don't even have the words to describe it, but I loved it.

Can't wait to read more of your work!