Reviews for Erised
Sietha chapter 1 . 7/1
This is why I don't ship Romione.
amr56 chapter 1 . 6/30
Really well written but sad. Thanks for sharing.
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 5/22
Beautiful writing. I like how you used a pre-existing issue in their relationship - Ron's lack of self-confidence - for the reason for Hermione's dissatisfaction.
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
This has got to be the BEST, most REAL, most EMOTIONAL piece of work I've read from you. It's heartbreaking, and just so real. I feel like a lot of people in relationships feel that way, but because they don't want to hurt their significant other, they suffer in silence. It's amazing the insight you have into human emotion, human nature, and human relationships (and you're still so young!). I just love reading your writing.
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
So honest. Lovely work. Thank you for sharing!
Random number generator chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Oh, dear so utterly depressing. Obviously the main thing, and in addition this offhand mentioning of the nuke...
Triva chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This is a fascinating story, and something that I believe many people can identify with. It is an amazing work, because it contains so much-imagery, plot, emotion, relationships. I found the working in of nuclear weaponry to be very clever and thought provoking.

It makes me think, and going by some of the reviews I read, it has made other people think as well, about my life, and how I want to avoid her situation, and yet identify with it already. It is a beautiful and wonderfully well written piece.
YourOwnPath chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
It is an interesting story. Really made me think.
CountessCzan chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Truth is written in words in this story. Hermione.. Hermione's settled for a life she doesn't want, a life that is repetitive and utterly un-Hermione. I never liked how JKR made her end up with Ron, because no matter how they argue or what, they lack something between. Ron's.. not a challenge for her. This is utterly true. She was almost just like a common housewife.
golojolo chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Interesting idea and its strange that I sometimes find myself thinking of odd little scenarios in my head of what I'll find when I return home as well and it's a beautiful fic and makes lots of sense considering she spent her childhood and the beginning of her adulthood fighting a war and being in danger every year and dealing with the aftermath so of course it would make sense that she would feel a bit dissatisfied with her life and I like how Ron's content with his life with a family all grown up and safe and a wife that he loves he would be
Charmice chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That. was. deep. You are a really talented/fantastic/great/spectacular/*insert more complimentary adjectives here* writer! Especially if I'm reading a fanfic that doesn't have that spine-tingling romance in it. GREAT JOB!
seniorforayear07 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Extremely well written if not a bit saddening.
SaffronDaise chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
It's fascinating and beautifully worded—it's also quite sad. That is, I think one of the saddest endings a wonderful life can wind it's way too (being merely [mostly] content, that is).

I really enjoyed that moment of Hermione's wonderings getting away from her there; my heart rate started picking up and I just felt excited—and then proportionally disappointed when there was nothing different for her to come home to.

Really cool, all in all.
Transreal Clouden chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This story is incredibly creepy and haunting while having no sense of outright danger. It's really hard to put this kind of tension into a story without a clear external enemy. Good job.
Lost Soul Here chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was lovely. Truly lovely. I don't know, I just really liked it. Hm.