Reviews for Can't You See Something Is Wrong
L-01313 chapter 15 . 6/23
Shit, I freaking choked on my tic-tac at the bird style eating scene, why you do this.
L-01313 chapter 12 . 6/23
uh, did Russia just burn diet pills? I'm no chemist but I'm preeety sure it's not a good idea to burn medicine. That could cause an explosion...or noxious gas...or poison the air/ground/water in the area...among other things...ok, yeah, I know it's a weird topic to get hung up on but I'M A SCIENTIST DAMNIT!
L-01313 chapter 6 . 6/23
Heh. Really love the story :)
I'm having some trouble reading it, though...I've done a lot of the stuff Alfred has so far. Skipping meals, exercising more than usual, drastically changing diet, putting off eating and making's just a bit hard to handle. I've never gone as far as completely stopping eating or throwing up, but I have considered it. Currently, I'm trying to get over my image problems and actually see what's in the mirror, rather than the distortion my brain comes up with. But I won't bore you with my dumb life story (which I'm not even sure you'll actually see. Probably not.)
But this seems to be one of the most realistic eating disorder related fanfics I've seen. You got it spot on- it starts out slow, seeming to be perfectly healthy and justifiable. You don't see yourself the way others do. Another thing I like that you included was that others noticed the changes, however subtle. I've had quite a few comments about my changed eating ways despite them being arguably perfectly healthy. And you also brought up how weight centered people struggling with this issue become (like how Alfred, in previous chapters, assumed the compliments were based on his food intake rather than his serious attitude) That's pretty much spot on.
So to end my train wreck of a comment, I'll just say thanks for writing this, and continue on to the rest of this surely awesome fic :)
Crimson cat angel chapter 21 . 12/11/2015
Really good
FireFox Vixen chapter 21 . 8/30/2014
looking forward to read the next chapter
kittycatpony chapter 21 . 1/20/2014
Canada T-T what are you doing to youreself?! Stap anyway i love story so far, c as nt wait to see tge next chapter :D
SONICgal chapter 21 . 11/30/2013
I love this story so much... Please continue! I hope everything will be OK for America and Russia.
Heinous Harlequin chapter 19 . 9/5/2013
this is an amazing story and I love how you made Russia try to help America awesome story just awesome!
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
I love this story. However, in future chapters, I think that you should add more detail on the persons feelings, actions, expressions, looks, the scenery, sounds, etc. and also, when you use thoughts, use "" but use italics.
No Contact Ever chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
Please Update soon! So far I'm loving this story so very much.
And I would really love to know what's wrong with Canada.
niyuu chapter 21 . 7/12/2013
BlackWitchesCat chapter 21 . 7/10/2013
I think Canada or canadia hmmm idk which is his name xD lol jk any I believe he wasn't there and Alfred is feeling so bad guilty and what not his mind made Canada up to make him feel worse
kawtharthegreat chapter 21 . 7/10/2013
hahaha Oh america only you can see canda and make other people think your crazy for talking to 'Thin Air' XD

Awesome Chapter! Please update soon it seems like a rocky road with russia and america! I cant wait to see what happens next! :D
liechtybakaribbon chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
Hey America... IT'S CALLED COKE ZERO! Poor murica
kawtharthegreat chapter 20 . 6/17/2013
aww russia and america some 'special type of tension is bettween them' *giggles*

please update sooon! this is awesome