Reviews for Sand and trust
Forahr chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Oh, I loved this! I could see what Ronan saw, even smell what he did. Yes, got cold when he did too..Your short, one or two word thoughts..so real. It shows me a lot of what and who Ronan is...and, you wouldn't think so but...Sheppard too. This was a very well written and enjoyable story.

Sequel? Please?
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Great beginning and for a first time story from a non native English speaker,Very good xD and I LOVE This PARING I recommend Bottom!Sheppard/Dex xD

Continue this great job xD

JoeyLuv chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I absolutely loved this. It is so Ronon. Your descriptions were vivid and brought both men to life (even though Shep was dead to the world - so to speak). Excellent.
sherry57 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
For a first time story from a non native English speaker, I'm impressed. I'm sure a beta could help a little but I really enjoyed your story.

Loved the whole thought process Ronon went through while carrying Sheppard, the whole time taking care of his friend.

I always like stories where the team care for and protect each other. I also love whump so, you gave me a story with the things I like.

And at the end ' "Beckett is going to kill us both." He thinks with a snicker and fells into wormhole with smile on his face.- so good!