Reviews for I Kid You Not
X59 chapter 1 . 1/20
This was greatly done and don't worry it made better sense to have the focus through your OCs point of view. It certainly helped make things more funny, with their reactions.
WinXEd chapter 1 . 1/4
This was awesome! Loved it!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Oh my god. YES! This has to be one of the funniest one-shots I have read on this site in ages.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
THAT WAS AWESOM! I think I almost died for laughing at Mike when he saw Ed and then when Ed threaten him. That was great! And baby Nick is so cute! I so wanted to hug him!
Chelsea chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I loved your story! Especially the part where Winry shows those perverts what she's made of. :P Just one thing: the rank of Lieutenant is actually lower than the rank of Major. I'm not sure if you wanted Ed out of the military so that he could travel, then re-enlist, or if you wanted Ed to have a promotion - in which case, he'd be a Lieutenant Colonel.
Spartacus chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Could you do a oneshot where Winry tells a friend about her 'wonderful husband, Ed, and her adorable baby, Nick'. Her friend then sees her doing something with Al (walking, eating, shopping, etc.) and thinks that he's Ed or in other words, her husband. Then when Winry and Al realize the friend's mistake, they go along with it for a laugh. Then Ed runs up, and they greet him by saying, "hey Alphonse" and such. You can do whatever you want with that. Or nothing. It's your choice really. Thanks
paracuties chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
HA! I liked that! Love how Edward appears awesome and everything, and then their kid just has to make him angrier. Hilarious. Smiling the entire time.

Keep writing!
TheGrammarQueen chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Oh, Ed, dear... I think the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree.
Lady Courage chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Haha! Cute story! I enjoyed your EdWin baby, and Winry's reaction to the hassling. Nice job!
werepirechick chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
daaaaaamn! don't mess with winry OR edward. :3
Lizzie-San'sLife chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I don't know if you did it on purpose, but I couldn't stop grinning when I saw "You're such a dick, Richard!"

Even if you hadn't meant it, I'll love you forever. X3
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Nice XD
KTrevo chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This made me smile and giggle in uncontrollable fangirliness.
Kayta Haru chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That's a funny story
inukag4ever12 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Awwwwwww! I wanted to see Ed confront him and make hit run. Oh well, awesome story 3.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »