Reviews for I Kid You Not
Chelsea chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I loved your story! Especially the part where Winry shows those perverts what she's made of. :P Just one thing: the rank of Lieutenant is actually lower than the rank of Major. I'm not sure if you wanted Ed out of the military so that he could travel, then re-enlist, or if you wanted Ed to have a promotion - in which case, he'd be a Lieutenant Colonel.
Spartacus chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Could you do a oneshot where Winry tells a friend about her 'wonderful husband, Ed, and her adorable baby, Nick'. Her friend then sees her doing something with Al (walking, eating, shopping, etc.) and thinks that he's Ed or in other words, her husband. Then when Winry and Al realize the friend's mistake, they go along with it for a laugh. Then Ed runs up, and they greet him by saying, "hey Alphonse" and such. You can do whatever you want with that. Or nothing. It's your choice really. Thanks
paracuties chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
HA! I liked that! Love how Edward appears awesome and everything, and then their kid just has to make him angrier. Hilarious. Smiling the entire time.

Keep writing!
TheGrammarQueen chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Oh, Ed, dear... I think the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree.
Lady Courage chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Haha! Cute story! I enjoyed your EdWin baby, and Winry's reaction to the hassling. Nice job!
werepirechick chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
daaaaaamn! don't mess with winry OR edward. :3
Lizzie-San'sLife chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I don't know if you did it on purpose, but I couldn't stop grinning when I saw "You're such a dick, Richard!"

Even if you hadn't meant it, I'll love you forever. X3
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Nice XD
KTrevo chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This made me smile and giggle in uncontrollable fangirliness.
Kayta Haru chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That's a funny story
inukag4ever12 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Awwwwwww! I wanted to see Ed confront him and make hit run. Oh well, awesome story 3.
Hidari chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This story is cute. Though one line was glaringly flawed, he knocked her up and married her coz she's hot! Not to save her image, obviously, since he fancied her. Though he could be dumb enough to think that, too.
TheMistOfThePast chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
hahaha i was eating and i almost choked to death from laughter when i read 'tear off his balls' ahaha

god, ed's so muscley in manga/brotherhood i can see why he woul freak out a few guys heheh
Athenafrodite chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
You are... amazing. I admire you and your work deeply. i know this was written loong time ago but i wanted to tell you :)

excellent!
InevitableConfusion chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This cracked me up and left me completely giddy by the end! Loved it!

Vee