Reviews for Journey of Atonement
PolarBluePaw chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I liked it! I really really really hope you do something related to Yo...Arigato!
COWSARECOOL chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Awwww...so cute. And it wasn't TOO fluffy either :) GAH I wish there was more YoJinBo fanfics up! That game is oddly addicting...
moonship chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Okay, I laughed pretty hard at the snippet with the octopi. I could definitely see that in the game.
PostiveCharm416 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
i like this and i hope you write more chapter soon soon!
My Endless Love chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I finished Yojinbo a while ago myself, and I really did enjoy the game. Although I went for Ittosai last (regretfully) he actually ended up being my favourite ending. I thought this fanfic was really sweet, and truly captured the essence of Ittosai's "true self". His true self being in reality, a terrified puppy that has gotten itself astray, and became feral simply to protect itself.

I liked how you tied it up in the end, to his quote in the game to Sayori, and how he truly loves her and needs her to be with him. His musings and thoughts about her, were also very in character. Overall, I found this story very short and cute :)

If you were to ever continue it, I look forward to reading it _

- My Endless Love
AesEa chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Ittosai has some kind of charm. He's my second favorite next to Bo (the purple haired guy? 'tis been a long time).

I like the way you made the endings. The game ending was just too vague...well I just wanted more!
Schweetness chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Awh! I absolutely ADORED this! 3

Not only was it wll-written, but you seem to have gotten the personalities spot-on as well.

Kudos!

I hope that, one day, there will be more added. :3
mysticLegend11 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Aw it was cute. Yeah, that line 'If you ever get tired, you can leave me,' is full of sadness...

Anyway, I'm stuck in the game and I just keep dying! GAH! This is, after trying to get someone else after ending with Ittosai. He certainly is the most popular guy on here, isn't he?
Chris Star chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This is a really nice story. I've only gotten Yo's ending myself, but thanks to this, I'm gonna go for Ittosai's next instead of Muneshige's like I originally planned. Keep up the good work! .
crazysally chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Yay! I have a neighbor! :) I love this oneshot. Especially when Ittosai was attacked by the octupus! I couldn't stop laughing! I do hope you post more yo-jin-bo stories. :) This one is really good!