Reviews for 47 Days
amsrule chapter 42 . 5/13
I felt like all of their recovery was really dragged out and didn't really go anywhere, but otherwise I liked the story!
annie.jo.marie chapter 42 . 2/10
Interesting. I have a feeling her definition on normal would have been addressed a long time ago, but I see where it’s going.
I adore this variation of Roselie. It is so neat having Emmett and Rose as the youngsters.
"HEA in one form or another"?! THAT does not ease my mind. If that HO Tanya is in play here, I may just trash my computer.
I was right, wasn't I? I freakin' LOVE it when I'm right; it is like we share brain cells or something. I'm glad Bella didn't just bawl her eyes out and take it: she fought back, fought FOR THEM! But Edward needs to get better for him, not for her. Hopefully he will realize that in time.
Poor Edward! His Bella has been holding out on him. And speaking of their possibly ramped up intimacy with the mortal enemy of the state, Dr. Douchebag. Now he probably feels like he can't trust ANYONE! I sure hope they don't do something stupid like sex sans condom!
"Don't be a fool. Wrap your tool!" Did you make that up!? If so, you need to copyright that thing. And get royalties when you lease this slogan to Trojan! or a "don't get pregnant" campaign.
Alice is wise beyond her years in the ways of feminine wiles; Jasper will never know what hit him! I wonder if Esme can see the writing on the wall!? Carlisle, being a man, is, no doubt, totally clueless.
I don't know WHO Bella and Edward think they are fooling. You KNOW everyone in that house knows that if those two AREN'T knocking boots (or whatever the YA catch-phrase for sex is these days- Hey, I'm old (58) cut me some slack here!) they sure as heck WANT to be!
I hope someone put a bug in Charlie's ear about Esme's brother! I bet HE'LL have something to say that that MOFO! So proud of Bella for fighting back.
Has anyone told Edward and Bella the MOTIVE for the kidnappings?
Cool Bananas chapter 8 . 7/14/2018
It just seems so logical that would happen...
Cool Bananas chapter 7 . 7/14/2018
You know how you unfortunately know what's coming...yeah...
Cool Bananas chapter 6 . 7/14/2018
Wow! Getting closer was bound to happen...but, a party? sounds like disaster in the making!
Cool Bananas chapter 5 . 7/14/2018