Reviews for Ashley
CHEEKY-HERMONIE chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
wow i love all ur stories pls update soon
usako01284 chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
Wow I read this and Harry Potter and the Male Veela. All I have to say is you have a talent for writting! Both great fics hope u are stilling writing fanfic!
cyiusblack chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
update soon
dunedain714 chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
Chaps. 1-8: A very intriguing divergence from canon. Like other reviewers I am most interested in hearing the back-story to Ashley's (Harry's) childhood in France, as well as how he came to be Snape's son. Your narrative and dialog flow nicely with just enough detail without being tedious. To partially echo another reviewer...this is Harry as he should have been had not the manipulative old Dumbledore intervened and hidden him entirely outside the magical world. That Dumbledore could have hidden him within a magical community abroad seems a reasonable alternative to JKR's version given Albus' stature within the ICW. Of course you avoided Dumbledore's interference altogether. It will be very interesting to see you highlight the difference between a well-prepared Ashley/Harry and the virtually clueless Harry of canon (at least upon his first introduction to the Wizarding world). Well done. Keep writing. Thanks-Dane.
Tango Dancer chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
Wow, couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you had updated five chapters at once, I was sooo happy! And they were so great! The scene where Ashley meets the Malfoys again was brilliant, I was so moved!

Keep up the good work, this is awesome, really, I'm glad you didn't abandon this story!

A pairing?
Elfwyn chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Great story, very well written and hard to put down as I stayed up very late to finish the last chapter written.

In someways this is Harry as he was suppose to be according to prophecy...Voldemort's equal or on his way to be. He is charming when he wants, very intelligent, and powerful.

Now the only two question is was he ever adopted by Snape and was Potter's son or was he always a Snape, and of course was Leclair really Lily's family.

Look forward to more and the answers.
Petuniac3 chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
A Jewel of a story
meg chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
Please update again soon. It is really good so far. I cannot wait to hear who the letter is from (I hope it is a guy not a girl; guy pairings are so much hotter than girl-guy pairings).
virus-of-blossoms chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Great concept. :)
Tango Dancer chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
Yeees... At last. I had to restart my computer and try at least ten times to manage to review this story, but well... At last, here it comes. Cherish it, for it took me the better part of a half-hour to actually write this review! Well, on with said review now...

Great story, brilliant chapters, I can't wait to ead the next one, please, update soon, this. is. great, OMG!

Kee writing and good luck with everything!

Ciao!
Legless chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
I'm intruiged- I can't wait for an update! I quite enjoyed Snape in this fic- he is emotional while still remaining true to the character presented in the books. Your habit of showing the actions and reactions between Ashley and Snape allows us to see how they feel without compromising the reserve that is obviously prized in the pureblood houses.

Overall, I found your writing style quite easy to read, your grammar and vocabulary quite clear and correct.

Thanks for a captivating tale!
Moon Crescent Neko chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
What about Harry? I hope you don't leave him out of the story.
adenoide chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Ron and Sirius were not very polite with Sev's son. Wich side is Sev? Where is Harry?
tigerslady08 chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
I like a independent Harry. The writing is wonderful. Thanks for posting. :-)
GalynSolo chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Well I am definitely intrigued. You've made quite the set up here and I can't wait to see where it all leads to.