Reviews for Forgetting Him
5'everMagenta chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
Great chapter i have this bad feeling about Naruto, Sakura and Hinata lol
5'everMagenta chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Awesome chappie! Omg i lost track of time! Lol ill finish and review the rest tomarrow!
5'everMagenta chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Really curious about HIM wondering who he is? And at first i freaked out cuz i thought it was Kakashi xD you know with the white/silver hair? But yeah! Loved it! 3 Now next chappie! 3
Ilovemallows chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
I like your story :))) please update soon :D
Kam18 chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
HEY! I wanted to tell you that I love this story, I can't wait for the (hopefully) next chapter, and Im really looking forward to finding out how Neji begins to accept Sakura... :)

Hopefully you'll continue witht the story! :)

Kristen
SemineUntz chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This. Is. AWESOME!

Please, update soon, I seriously can't wait for chapter 6!
Devientity chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
Thanks for the shout-out and yes, I am a girl...Guess the non-gender name makes that a little bit difficult -

This chapter was absolutely fantastic, and I really mean that. Your other chapters were good, but this was definitely a vast improvement and there were no fading characters.

As usual, looking forward to the next one -
Rose Tiger chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
Keep going.
Devientity chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
Hi, awesome chapter. I loved the shopping scene and Naruto getting his ass kicked by Sasuke and Temari.

So far, I've really enjoyed you're story and have never really had any problems with it...However there is one thing I think you need to work on and that's the characters...Some of them tend to fade into the backround as you get closer to the end of the chapter like Neji and Sasuke-you practically don't read anything about them.

Sorry. It's not a major issue and I don't want to sound horrible cause your story is fantastic. I just think it could be a lot better if you focused on the small things as well.

Looking forward to the next update.
Rose Tiger chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
Nice. Keep going.
Devientity chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
Though there was no flashbacks(sigh), I still loved it and I liked the song Sakura sang
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
i really like it, please update!
Rose Tiger chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
Not bad. Keep going.
Devientity chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Great chapter and I mean that...Maybe include more of Sakura's past relationship in the next chapter as I'm kinda anxious to know what happened...And Ino as well :-)
Morgiee chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
I like this story alot!

Is Sakura's ex Hidan?

And ideas? Maybe some drama with Hinata and Sakura, or Sakura and some cheerleaders.