Reviews for The problem is my therapist
Carlisle chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I too have had a bad therapist and after seeing him once, forced my parents practically at gun point to get me a different one because he was just awefull and I'm pretty sure he was kind of a pedophile cause he was looking at me like I was tasty pastry

P.s. Fantastic story by the way
Meowmie chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Awwwwesome!
Artherisk chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Hey, honey, I thought that you don't update until after exams! . Agh, it does not matter, anyway I love that you do so quickly. n.n.

I loved this story! My school psychologist annoys me ... she think that is perfect, but nobody else is. I breathe and I'm mentally ill. And besides, ALL the advice given must be obeyed. I hate her.

I liked Holocaust too, but my computer doesn't let me put review there. U.U.

Anyway, I hope to read you soon!
silverphoenix chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I'm sorry about your terrible therapy experiences, but at least it inspired you to write this story (which was quite funny). Didn't Justin's therapist think it was weird that he always takes "revenge" on his sister by hugging her tightly? LOL.
jjjc chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Haha, this was great, I'd loooove it if you did more!
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Funny stuff! Love it!
ShortLILPunk chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Oh buddy, you hit it right on the nose. My therapy just kept asking me to talk about what's bothering me, and the only thing she ever said was, "How does that make you feel?" I have some friends who have been to good therapists, and their therapist actually helped them with their problems. Why couldn't we have had therapists like that?

Well done! I couldn't have put it any better myself!
MarsBar13 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I've never been to a therapist but the one in this story sounded very annoying. And the other day my friend told me therapist is spelled as "the rapist", so that didn't help anything :P

Anyway, funny story
MonochromaticWorld chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
i dnt have a therapist...im too young...but i think i want one to see if they actually act like this...btw this is SO FUNNY! XD
Baku babe chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Therapist? Wanna tell me something? BTW, it was said before me but 'therapist' is actually 'the rapist' if you separate it. LOL

Nice one, liked the bit about hugging, if he'd like I can tell him what his biggest problem is, and it has nothing to do with college...well, almost nothing...*mysterious grin*
EvidentRust chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Ooo, that definitely makes me not want to see a therapist! That visit alone would drive me crazy!
Sandalaris chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This was funny. :)

My own therapist (well, counseler) would tell me things I already knew. Me: "That's when I started crying." Her: "Why were you crying?" Me slowly: "Because it was too much stress." Her: "Do you think part of it could be because of the stress you were still going through because of what happened earlier that day?" Me thinking, no freaking duh lady.

Some are helpful, some stupid.