Reviews for Inbox For QuiGon Jinn
Kaist chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I feel bad for laughing at Obi-Wan. That's kind of sad... ;
Hey, you did a fantastic job with this! You captured the characters' personalities, if slightly exaggerated for the purpose of humor.
"Does he pour himself out to you, hoping in return for a bit of warmth for his soul? Yes, I thought so."
*snorts* I think the Xanatos lines are my favorite.
Again, you did a good job!
icecreamlova chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
:D

Best. Thing. Ever.

I love the glimpses into Qui-Gon's life, especially the EU stories. My favourites are... all of them? Xanatos in particular is hilarious, as is Tahl whenever she's present, even if she's not the one talking.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
You kept me laughing the whole time!
myheartbelongstoewan chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
"When I am all grown up, we'll laugh at this. If I ever laugh again. No, don't listen to me, either."

Makes me die laughing EVERY TIME I read this story! XD
Lady Logos chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
LIke said in my PM I was supposed to review this, but was too tired, so I'll do it now.

At first this was confusing in a way, but that gaved me a change to figure out the basics on my own.

Good grammar, characters are exactly like I have always thought of them (Xani!) and the story truly was hilarious. I exspecially liked Yaddle and Yoda messages.

Good story all together :D
Azalea.Rose chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Ha!Loved the Yoda and Yaddle,and trying to program it?Genuis.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Hahahahaha, that was hilarious, especially the ending, hahahahaha. And I loved the Yoda/Yaddle thing and Xanatos. Ha!

Blaze
Sithstrukk chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I was so excited to see this fic. I was even more excited to see it included Tahl!

*squees* I love it I love it I love it... er, I don't know what else to say. It really made me smile.
Kath the Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Poor Qui-Gon, he should really check his messages more often! This really made me laugh, all the random things that pop up on our beloved Jedi's answering machine. Nicely done!
Du Evarinya Vrangr chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Nice! It's been a while since I saw a good inbox fic. I liked how you put a bit of storyline in with all the messages.
Elenothar chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I love it! This is absolutely hilarious ;)
Feeding-The-Wolves chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
AHAHAHA. This made me laugh a lot. Hilarious!
ForceForGood chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Ha ha, that was a lot of fun! You made all their voices distinctive and it had a great lighthearted tone. I want to see Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon go on that fishing trip!
frodogenic chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Ah, Inbox...the gift that keeps on giving. :) I think the time-delayed opening and closing messages were possibly the most hysterical part...that and Jocasta Nu...and Obi-Wan...and the sound of the sunrise...
Phoenix Red Lion chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
OMG! This has to be one of the most confusing yet funniest stories I've read in a long, long time! I just couldn't stop laughing! I honestly can't blame Qui-Gon for letting those messages accumulate! All that variety, it would give me a headache if that is what I had to listen to very often! How one team gets into so much trouble is beyond me! Great job!