Reviews for Mistakes
DancingFlames18 chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
That was so sad, but to me one of the few good stories on this site. I hope that a year from now that I will be able to re-read this and cry again.
Katie4ever chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
this story came as a big shock with all the twists and turns but by the end i was glad with how it ended. i really liked your story. it was great.
Kai Chen chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
update please
Kai Chen chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
i'm like read about flash and fainting*face palm* , moving on, read about harry fainting again *face palm*
Blu3Sou1 chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
hahaha! lol narcissa a chihuahua! im still laughing
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This is utterly and deeply disturbing!
Seraya-Cullen chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
"Shut up you stupid Chihuahua in a bag!" i like that
ReighHPFiction chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
I feel like this story had a lot of potential but that it was too rushed to really live up to any of it. The idea behind this was great, and I enjoyed the first chapter, but as the story went on the pace of the plot made it difficult to enjoy it.

You brought up and resolved conflicts so quickly they were barely noticeable. The romance between Harry, Lucius, and Severus was also rushed and unbelievable.

You have potential here, it's just too fast paced for the plot you tried to develop. In the end, the plot was barely developed and there were a lot of loose ends not resolved by the end of the story. And the ending left a lot to be desired.

It's not a bad story, it's just not as well developed as it could be.
Amplify. Your. Imagination chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Oh God! I cried like there at the end. Good story. Glad I read it. :)

xoxo,

kitkat
Snape'sPurpleFanta chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
I LOVE the ending its great.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
this is really good! love the ending with ron playing chess against merlin! overall, very good!
myfootisasleep chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
"He's early but oh god he's ready!" That was my favorite line out of all the fanfictions I have read.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
OMG when dumbledore said treat him kindly and you wont be killed by two beautiful creatures I couldn't stop laughing! He would totally say that!
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
okay this story was great! this was such a good ending sad but very good I love the heaven part, i was hoping ron got see harry stand up for him glad he did, although for some reason the part where krum joins him in heaven is slightly unnerving for some reason. but super amazing! ...oh and checkmate ;)
Ninjirate chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
I usually don't get emotional with fanfic's or even sappy movies but this has actually made me cry!
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »