Reviews for Mistakes
Hericus C chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Interesting but outlandish...Harry and Arthur? Why is no one upset at the obvious pedophile that molested an under-aged BWL? Statutory rape anyone?

Ron as Headboy? You do know that Head Boy and Girl are suppose to have the highest grades, be able to lead others, and calmly control situations in place of the teachers. Does any of this sound like Hot Head Prejudice Ron? Aside of why the school would then make a felon Headboy...what a role model for the younger children.

Do like the two different veela's, but why, oh why, is Harry always the submissive?
shurashur09 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
omg!
Celestialuna chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Ooh, I wish I was in Harry's shoes!apart from having to screw Arthur of course.
itachisgurl93 chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
awwwww! poor harry(for the suing) n yay harry for the bonding! lol! thx 4 the update!
CHSgrl09 chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
oohhhh. yipee. This sounds good so far!
sabre1492 chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
i love it so far please update soon
Allanah-x chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Love it and update soon :)
moondancer7825 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
A little rushed and definetly not a slash I would have seen coming but still a good read. Update soon.
yaoimatrixanime chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
so whats next because i like it and want to know whats next
itachisgurl93 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
...holy mother! i never saw that coming! damn! i can't wait for the next update!
Celestialuna chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Good start!
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Hey Stardind,

Wow, I would not have picked Arthur to shag Harry. And for Harry to fall pregnant by Arthur. How will the Weasleys' handle the news of that bombshell? And how will Harry cope with everything around him? Can't wait to find out. Thanks,LnS.
tigerslady08 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
That is interesting. I have never read a pairing between Arthur and Harry before. Great chapter. Thanks for posting.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6