Reviews for Minus Six
Chocobo-14 chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
This is a very good story. I'm sorry to see it hasn't been updated in a while. It's got me very interested! Good job in any case, this was really exciting!
ansari chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
Huh. Green water that burns and causes people to fall unconscious and have non-linear dreams about people who are, if not dead, at least not entirely alive? This is sounding remarkably like mako from FF7. Not that I'm complaining, I love FF7, and it certainly seems to be working. And mako makes for a decent plot device, particularly when used with as much flair as it is here.

I'm curious now. What did you have planned for this?
GazerBlitz chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Is this fic on hiatus? Continue and update please :) its really good!
The Nemean Lion chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
I agree JapEng version of game, but sadly i cant read Japanese so i will have to settle for the engish version.
piplilpop chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
please update as soon as possible! i'm extremely interested in how you're going to lead this story! :D :D :D thank you!
piplilpop chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
please update! please!
Valkarious chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Off to an interesting start :), looking forward to reading more XD!
Momentary Pressure chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Beautifully written. I'm not sure what else to say other than that—it's just so flawless. Eager for the next installment.
Morbidly Bored chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
If possible, could you direct me to a site where I can find the Japanese ver. in English subs? Or download?

Thank you so much!
Stonehenge chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
First off nice story. I don't have any big criticism about style or substance. Your writing's fine. My only suggestion would be to add more to the exposition. To be specific, give more description to the setting.

To just spend a moment on the Jap. vs. Eng. topic: you seem to be almost a Final Fantasy purist. I have only played the English version, and I think it's a great game. Differences between the versions should probably be expected, but I get the sense you think the Eng. version is somehow much worse than the Japanese version because of these differences. I don't know, but things you listed don't seem that important to the story. And from what you've written the characters seem, to me at least, akin to their English selves.

But anyway all that is much to do about nothing. Fine story, nice job.

GinsengH chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Pretty good first chapter. It will be interesting to see what some of the answers are to Lightning's "black out" (or whatever you want to call it).

I never knew there were actual character differences between the two versions. I tried to do a search for those differences, but I couldn't come up with anything. What is so different about Lightning's character?
Moneki Neko chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Wow. This story got even better since the last time I read it. Love it! Nice suspense, and the description and detail was well done! And is this a pairing? Of Hope and Lightning?

? Oh, and what *is* that creature? I've never played the game (still love it though) so I'm not familiar with the different types of animals... Or is that yet to be revealed?
elfspirit7 chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
IVIaedhros chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Hmm, I'm wondering, are we dealing with Mako or something similar here? Interesting speculation regardless.
IVIaedhros chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Good stuff. I wonder that she didn't feel her...stasis?...with greater physical effects on waking up.