Reviews for Devil in Disguise
FairDrea chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Very well done. I like the mystery about it. It took me a while to figure out it was Austin and Mikey tag-teaming the girl. And I would totally call Mikey a Cowboy Casanova. Although...I see him being less of a country fan than you do, obviously :) No offense to your country twang my awesome writing friend!

Love!
Leonardo1885 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Awww...loved the ending with Mikey and Austin. Do you think she'd mind if I asked if I could keep him? I know you said he has three brothers and master Splinter that would probably mind...so how about if I just borrow him for a few days? That's fair and then I'd return him to his family. :D See I'm nice and generous I wouldn't hog tie him to the bed and force him to stay against his will...when he wants to leave I'd let him. Please please please? LOL I want to keep Mikey. My husband promised me I could have a turtle - but he wasn't specific on the size of the turtle and Mikey is technically a turtle so he wouldn't mind...too much. LOL. :D
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Nice story! Alyssa was fortunate for stepping out from Karai's meeting. That woman is trouble.

My Mikey loves to make jokes, but he is a an Angel! Mary don't that to him :(
LilNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
awww... this was really good. I couldn't figure out who was under the hood there. The song matches really well too. The ending was just too funny. That's Mikey for ya, wanting to stay and dance. :)
candelight chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Hi, Kame-chan! It's alright with me if you're not a ninja. But if your Mom wants to get ahold of some TCRI...*Starts humming.*

Whew! Close call for Austin...though I can't help but feel sorry for Alyssa. D: Foot Soliders...*Shakes head.* :( At least Austin was tugged free. And thankfully, Mikey was there, in case things got rough.

Silly Mike. *Bursts out laughing.* Typical Romeo. A regular Cowboy Casanova.

*Huggles.* Be well, my friend. Forgive me for taking so long-I'm mortified...D:

Glad tidings in your wake,

Lauren
LadyBlue001 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Aww, so sweet :3 Yeah, I think of Mikey whenever I hear this song too LOL You should do a chapter for Splinter maybe.

Keep on writing!

~Lady Blue
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Although I am not a big fan of song fics (rarely do they match the story well enough to please), but this one was good. It matched perfectly! :0) I thought at first the hooded figure was Raphael. Can't see Mike doing this kind of thing, but then I believe your take on the TMNT's has aged them beyond their teen years. I haven't read through your romance stories, yet, either, where you pair them up with their respective spouses, but I plan to...eventually.

Anyway, a good read! Liked it a lot, especially with how you ended it. :0)

Adding it to my favorites!

blessings,

Rene'
DuckiePray chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Love, love, love! There are so many great things about this. Mikey and Austin, the undercover duo. I could see him having so much fun with that, probably why he wouldn't stop smiling. Lady never knew what hit her, did she? All full of herself, only to find out she'd been had. Learned a little humility tonight I'd day, lol. No way they can just rush out though. Wonder how many songs Mike gets her to dance to. Loved it.
Pinguin1993 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This is great. The song so totally suits Mike that it's almost frightening. *shudders* I don't know it yet, but I'm definitely gonna find it and listen to it! Cool beans that the four songfics are done now. They are all great. When do you plan on starting the next four?

And no kidding, if these were your first tries, I don't wanna read your next ones. They'll probably make me feel like a total idiot. :D

You rock, so keep on rocking!

Pinguin
Peechy-Keen chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
LOL Now I'M gonna see Mikey every time I hear that song...*giggles* I love how he tries to be all suave, but all I can see is the goof hiding beneath the hood ;)

I've noticed that 3 of the 4 songs in this series were country - is that your favorite music genre? It's mine. *sighs* George Strait and Kieth Urban make me melt

*claps* Hooray for a great songfic series! Kudos to you, Mary )

God Bless,

Tyler
Laughter's Tears chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Haha! Awesome story! Now I'm going to think of Mikey whenever I hear that song!

I love Austin/Mikey. You should write more stories about them. They're such a cute couple.
mariarosa chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Awwww Mikey is so sweet I really do love stories between him and Austin, they're my favorite out of all the other turtle pairings you've written. If they are anymore stories with them in the future I'd love to read them.
Krazee Ladee chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I love how you used the song, especially in the end! xD "You better run for your life" LOL!

I absolutely loved the story, but I think my favorite one out of these oneshots is still the one about Leo and Sierra. 333
54Viruses chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I agree, a very good song for Mikey.
TigerToa chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
! They make a fantastic team! To be honest, I was a little hesitant when I thought about the song choice, but it was amazingly perfect! Now I'm gonna think of him every time I hear that song...

And it might have been a bit corny, but that seems to suit Mikey, doesn't it?