Reviews for Forever End
Perfect. Thank you!
Juniperbreezie chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
Good fic
Netreya chapter 18 . 6/22/2012
hey Alerix! I'm very glad to hear from you! I feared that this story would stay forever unfinished. I'm glad you took the time to write an proper end.

I hope that you are able to continue your other SGA stories too? I was always a big fan of your writing and "We'll meet again" was one of the most different but promesing chapters of a SGA fanfic I ever read.

So welcome back! Will keep my eyes open for your work
Silverthreads chapter 18 . 6/20/2012
This is a fantastic story. I wonder what motivated Rodney to choose to remember but then hide this from everyone. It isn't healthy and I feel for him.

I absolutely adored child Rodney and every one of the characters you gave life to was perfect. I am impressed that even a small character part like Chuck was given more than cardboard presence. I cried for Ladon's death and everyone's else depair, Rodney's fear and loneliness, Sheppard's guilt and anger, and Carson's love for the child version of his best friend.

This is one of the best fanfiction pieces in any fandom.
Silverthreads chapter 17 . 6/20/2012
This is a very scary chapter. It's terrific!
Silverthreads chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
Wow, Kolya is an idiot. Poor Carson, poor Rodney, poor Sheppard.
Silverthreads chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
I'd forgotten how heart rendering this story is. It's amazingly good and I'm glad to be re-reading it. Even though you've only now finished it, I hope you write more SGA (especially Rodney centric).
C Elise chapter 18 . 6/20/2012
good story!
ovolactopesco chapter 18 . 6/19/2012
Dear Alerix,

Thank you for the update ! As I already wrote you few months ago, your story is one of my favourite. Already red it twice. I'm a little dissapointed though, by the shortness and well I confess it's not the way I saw it but I guess it should have been diffucult to find a good end. However you made my day as some good stories on FF have not been finished and most of the time left me frustrated. Keep writing, I would love a sequel to your story. Why doesn't Kolya kill Rodney if he knows he wouldn't make it and at least get a retribution by doing so. Why doesn't Rodney tell the truth to John ? hum...too many questions without answers are driving me crazy ;-) Anyway thank you again, you did a great job ! See you soon (I hope) on FF. SGA for ever !
Vampy chapter 18 . 6/19/2012
Awww... that's the end? But he's lying! T.T Dowwwww... If only he had admitted the truth then we would've had a semi happy ending! Ah well, another great chapter. Keep writing! ;) V.
Shelbylou chapter 17 . 3/11/2012

Woah! I've just read this again and love it just as much as the first time. Please, please finish it. You left it on a wickedly good cliffie and i'm dying to see how it plays out.

So, how are you doing? I hope everythings okay with you :)

Big hugs x
ovolactopesco chapter 17 . 12/24/2011
Dear Alerix,

This is unfair, I want an end to this story. And a good one ! You're mean ;-) How dare you ? I spent the last hour reading your wonderful story, went to bed a 3 a.m. because battery was low. I restarted this morning and I feel almost relieved because it was so tense and in the same time I'm dissapointed. I think sometimes, I forgot to breath. Thank you so much ! It's my Christmas present having discovered this website and all of these stories last week.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year !
Etka chapter 17 . 7/15/2011
This chapter was awesome! I was so exciting when I started reading it, because I thought I would see the end of this story and then.. whoa!... you took me by suprise again :D:D in first I thought [because I was still sure that this is the last chapter] that you would end it with Rodneys death.. You know: that Rodney would say "Kolya" and then shot would resound and "the end" xD buuut... Now I'm glad that this is not the end :D not yet

And I'm also sooo glad that Rodney came back to his real adult form _

It was goooood chapter, and thank you for an update:*:*
ikantdance05 chapter 17 . 6/9/2011
I found this a few months ago, I've since made it a point to read this story often. I LOVE it! I'm an English major and I love character driven stories full of emotion; you deliver. You have totally nailed the essence of what each character would be like under these circumstances. I adore the Carson and Rodney friendship that you have explored and you made Kolya just as evil, if not more than, he is on the show!

I have probably read each chapter at least 3 times, some maybe more. And I even suggested my sister to read it and she liked it... Keep writing, you ARE a good storyteller.

I sincerely hope that Rodney survives and perhaps allows his feelings to show. It must be terrifying for him to now remember all of the terrible things that he experienced with his childlike mind and is keeping buried deep. But I see he also hides his feelings about all the sweet moments he had when he let his guard down and let others in to his life.

Spot on.
Twilight Valentine chapter 17 . 6/7/2011
I was just looking through rodney whumping stories yesterday and I read yours,which wads awesome! Then, to top things off, you upload another today, how lucky am I? Great story!