Reviews for Resolution
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Sooooo good! Love this story!
Chris chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
I loved this story, the action the drama, the angst. The end totally sucked! You killed Dick! NO. Bad Writer. Bad Writer. You are NOT allowed to kill Dick.

Thanks for making me cry. I needed to wash the pollen from my eyds.
AllBlueChaser chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
You really have an excellent flair for bad!DaddyBat stories! Love it...
titansfan1211 chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
well that was depressing... depressing but good :) gotta love speedy bashing batsy... :D awesome story!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
SAD! POOR DICK IS HE GOINMG TO LIVE! I srill THINK BATMAN WAS TRYIMG YIU SAID YIURSELF MOstof THe LEGUAHE WAS OUT OFTHE COUNTRY Some proably OFF PlanT. WHY DIDN"T I THINK THE TOWERS? SO TWO FACE!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
THIs is set when ROy was SPEedy Still? SScarry chapter! OAt least you'reb Show Batman / Bruce cares
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
YOU"re scatimg ME Girl! Buy I LOVE YEA!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
POOR DICK TWO FacE ALLWAYS SEEMS TO PICK ON Our Boy! ANd Of couse Bruce BY ExPENTANTION!
Laws of Chaos chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
I must admit that I'm really upset that you gave no warning before the fourth chapter that there would be a character death, a MAJOR character death no less. Next time, please be courteous and realize that many people don't find that type of story pleasant to read and will choose not to read it if the author actually considers that fact and warns people. I also do not agree with the rating for this as a K; the level of description in this story is completely inappropriate for this rating. This is a T at minimum.

I've read every story you've written with the exception of Bad Day (which actually does warn for character death), and I'm really disappointed that an author I've come to truly enjoy reading has left such a bitter taste in my mouth.
Agent Five chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
Man, you're evil. I was hardly breathing as I read this. Hoping for a resolution and somehow wishing a happy ending could still be found. And no. It's brilliant. You're set up and the whole nature of Harvey/Two-Face is perfect. I just wish it could have been resolved some other way. But then the ending fits the story well and is, like you said, no surprise. Brilliant and devastating. Loved it.
MiyamotoUsagiFan chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
...You seem to have it in for Nightwing lately...

So... I totally think that Batman would have killed Two-Face as soon as possible if he ever killed Dick. I mean, I know that he didn't kill Joker after he killed Jason Todd, but I sinserely believe that Dick is the one that of all the kids he raised/mentored, Bruce always loved Dick the most even if he has the most difficulty showing (or admitting) it with Dick.

Why didn't Alfred tell Bruce that the blame for Dick's death rested solely on Dent? Everyone got that with Jason and the Joker.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
Hmm, but wouldn't that have been a third ace, what with the plastique he used? Keep up the good work, dark
JennySam chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
O.O

...

excuse me while I go hyperventilate.
midnight13731 chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
:'( Great story though! Brilliantly written. You're an awesome writer!

love,

midnight13731

-x-
Dark Inu Fan chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
Too late once again. Keep up the good work, dark