Reviews for Concrete Angel
Alchemist13 chapter 1 . 17h
Oh. My. Lord. I don't normally cry at stories or books, but this made my eyes fill up with tears. Congratulations at this wonderful accomplishment. This was very well written indeed to get a reaction like this out of me. I'm still teared up. *sniff sniff, wipes a tear from my eye*
Alchemist13 chapter 1 . 17h
Mei and Mickey chapter 1 . 2/24
Dude...that was too much for me. I read angst all the time and rarely do they make me cry. This made me cry for like, 5 minutes. I've heard that song before I read it, so I already knew what was coming, but it still made me sob. At first I was a bit confuzzled about why Gilbert was following her around and I sorta thought he was a stalker or something (I feel really bad thinking that). And at the end with Al's and Mattie's brother/sister relationship really hit my feels. Gosh, this story was excellent. Hit me right in the feels.
-Mei
Poisoned Pink chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This story made me cry. I'm super sensitive but I love Prucan and this song so I thought I would give it a shot. Chou,d have know I would end up crying. Good job and Mickey written.
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
WHHHYYYYYYYY? *starts sobbing uncontrollably*
PrussianMaple chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
When I got to the line where Gilbert said "She's at your funeral," my heart shattered. I'm just sitting here at my computer like: 'I don't even know what to do right now.' THE FEELS.
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
The tears. I'm not sorry!
natatron chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Damn son I'm tearing up yo (that sounds much more gangsta than I actually am)
alphonse chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
well damn, I'm out of tissues...
Elvira - Evilra - Illyana chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I've heard that song before. My friend showed it to me, and I cried. I'm currently crying, it's sad! I still liked it, though. I hate parents who abuse their children. It's cruel and unjust. Sure, it's okay if they did something horrible (the children, not the parents), but if it's just because it's horrible! At least Mattea has Gilbert.
disney-hp-freak chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Don't mind me as I go drown in my tears.
ivansroommate chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
That was a really good story I acually cried I was an emotional reck
That One Kid chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
First of all, I'd like to proudly congratulate you. What for? This was the first Hetalia one shot/ fanfiction that has ever made me cry. [Also the fact that it made me cry more than when reading Where the Red Fern Grows is very impressive...] CONGRATULATIONS

Also, this was a well-written story. I loved the way you made it fit in with the song - which is one of my favorites btw.

Very, very good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
i cried reading this
*sob*
I chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Omg... I'm about to cry... good story though :')
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »