Reviews for To Deny and Resist
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
You had Jack down perfectly. Well done!
SuperPotterWhoLockedDancer chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Awe this is good, you should continue it! I want yoder where it goes...hope you'll update :)
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I am definitely liking where this is going and would lovelovelove to be able to read more ! You got the characters just right, so on that I applaud you. Good job on this, I hope you update soon !

xox Sacha
ObsidianPhantom chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
NNNNOOOO! I refuse to accept this as a one-shot. IT CANNOT BE A ONE-SHOT, THERE MUST BE MORE!

How could you do this to us, just leave us hanging like that...so cruel. *Cries*

Please, you have to, update this. I mean, damn it, this was such a good start and then BAM you stop...

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE or I'll hound you for the rest of ur days.
deleted9 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Ooh...love the ending to this! Great job! Who could deny Captain Jack Sparrow anyway haha.
FanFicAddicttx chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Luuuuuuved it! keep going keep going! gogogo! :D
PiratePushcake chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I Loooooooooooooooove it!
kicyslawa chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
My, my... That was nice thing to read ;]

I know also why I'll read next chapters... Curiosity... (I love the way Jack says it 'curiosity'...Aww!)

I can't wait to the next chapter, so update soon ;)
Nytd chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This was a fun little scene between Jack and Liz, and the tension developing between them was well written.

One nit-pic I simply must point out, and that is that Jack, in all three movies, never, ever once says 'ye'. You may want to re-think the way you have his dialogue written here so that it actually sounds like him.

His actions and temptation of Elizabeth are right on target otherwise.
Witchy Pixie chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This is so well-written and captures them erfectly.