Reviews for Ripper
Rita chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I think you did a good job on writing this chapter.
link9753 chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
I have my suspicions, but I am not quite sure yet.
Anonymous Rex chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
I confess that I'm stumped.

I have entirely no clue who the murderer is; if it weren't for the "I love you," I'd guess someone really obsessive, like Courtney, or even Sierra.

Please finish the story to cease my mental turmoil!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
I like how everyone ties into this story.

After this chapter, I don't think it's either Cody or Sierra. Sierra's twisted (you wrote her very well, by the way) but she would be WAY TOO OBVIOUS at this point.

Cody just doesn't have a killer instinct either. He can't even tell Gigantor that he can't stand her so how can he mutilate a girl he never had a problem with?

I wonder how Geoff and Bridgette can be suspected. I'd suspect Heather before either one of them.

Looks like either Noah and Courtney are going to be really good friends or a Noah/Courtney/Duncan triangle will brew. Can't wait to see where this goes.

If I had to guess who the murderer is right now, I would probably say either Heather or Alejandro. Just a random guess but we shall see...

Keep up the awesome writing!
understood-huh chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
OMG! it took you long enough to update but good work.

I reckon it was either Sierra or Noah. Please update soon
CodyOnTheBounce T.V chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Welcome to the new afterstory I call: To Catch a Predator.

Anyway, here's the gist of what's happened:

Yep. Gwen's dead, all right. After a "fight" with Trent, she was seen stabbed multiple times in the abdominal area and had her neck slashed, similar to what most people would do to Miley Cyrus. Here's the suspect verdict:

Trent: After his little drabble with Gwen, it was obvious that he passed out. Also, I'm certain that he would just kill Duncan if he was that jealous.

Cody: If he was working on a headline story, he would have heard the screams. However, since the time of her murder was 2:47 A.M., Cody would have been in the parking lot and starting his Honda CR-V, assuming that he finished the story by then.

Sierra: Honestly, I wpuld believe her to be the prime suspect, but she, along with other Total Drama fans (like moi) would be following a marathon of Season whatever. That and she knew Cody was... attached... to Gwen, and she knew better than to hurt her "Codykins".

Bridgette: She's clean. No beef, no motive for crime. That and she was asleep.

Geoff: Who knows what he would be doing at close to 3 in the morning? He would be at a club that still had Lindsay Lohan's barf stains from 2008.

Possible suspects:

Alejandro, for reasons known to him only...

Heather, for reasons practically known to the whole Total Drama Fanbase...

Eva... what can I say? She's got anger issues.

You could also check Justin. Then again, who knows what the hell he would be doing!
Snowsky chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
A new update, and another great chapter. Good work.
babydon'tletmefall chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
I know who it is, :)

Noah. Here are my reasonings:

1: I think it's obvious in the story that Noah likes Cody, when they smile at each other, when he's so happy to give Cody his number, etc. Cody likes Gwen, and I think Noah's jealous.

NUMBAH DOS! Since when is NOAH of all people helpful and supportive? Ahem, I'll answer that, NEVER! I think he wants to be at the interview with Courtney so he knows about what the suspects are talking about.

3: He wants Courtney to look into Gwen's friends and castmates, cause he knows she'll never suspect him.

Yup, I'm a genius.

I love this story! :D It's epic.
arceus100 chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
I noticed a couple things and I'll explain what connection it has to the real Jack the Ripper. Jack the Ripper mostly killed women. It mentions 5 girls are killed. Also, it mentions a knife. Jack the Ripper's killing machine was a knife. Out of the six suspects and six suspects only, I think. . . let me check what things make these people suspects and eliminate them in the process.

Duncan: owns a knife

Geoff&Bridgette: Lives near where Gwen was murdered.

Cody: ? (Which means he's eliminated.)

Sierra: has a problem with Gwen.

Trent: In a fight with Gwen.

Well, I'm eliminating Duncan because anyone can own knife. . . and Sierra probably wouldn't kill. Also, Trent has given proof, though he may still be the killer, but I'm eliminating him. So, out of six suspects, It's either Geoff or Bridgette from my guess. But none of them has a 'motive' and wouldn't normally have acsess to such a big knife. I don't know, but if I had to pick three, they would be Duncan, Geoff, or Bridgette.
Captain Alaska chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
I say Noah actually
AzelmaandEponine chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
This is really good! I'm saying Sierra because she is most psycho out of the characters in the story so far. Please update soon!
Captain Alaska chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
I dont think Sierra could've done it. Or Cody or anybody mentioned. I am thinking Lindsay becuase its always the one you least suspect. But maybe Ezekiel.
Captain Alaska chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Why did you have to kill Gwen first?
KTDLover chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
I think it was...ahem...THE PSYCHO KILLER WITH A CHAINSAW AND A HOOK!
KTDLover chapter 1 . 9/26/2010