Reviews for Star Wars: Dark Reunion
Reishin Amara chapter 12 . 10/18
love this story even if i did notice a massive error right away.

Gaining a code and becoming immortal takes away geass.

Shrug*Then again,he didnt get his normally...
Republic Che chapter 12 . 10/8
Please update!
Othinus chapter 8 . 10/2
I just realized that this story, in terms of Lelouch and the Jedi meeting, is messed up. What do you mean, he has to answer to the people who brought with them the Galactic Empire on his and Earth's heads?
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 12 . 9/3
*finishes scan* "Uh, the young man appears to be an evil madman who took over this world who is very much supposed to be dead"
Can't wait for an update! Wonder if Vade-chan is interested in immortality? Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...
Well, hope you update someday, I loved the story sosososo much despite not being a big StarWars fan.
Anthfurnee chapter 12 . 6/12
I look forward to the tactical fight of the century with Zero Vs. Vader. They both are masters at it and have similar powers when it comes to mind control. Will Lelouch put Vader in checkmate or will the Empire overpower any of his plans?
Zero chapter 12 . 4/10
Please do more. Your doing well. The story line is done well and you should add a plot twist.
Anthfurnee chapter 1 . 3/27
I look forward to read the rest and how Lelouch will beat Vader.
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 12 . 3/22
If Lulu turned Sith, not even the Force would be able to stand in his way.
Neo-Devil chapter 12 . 1/5
two military geniouses, Lelouch, and vader, the dark side vs Geass...truely this will be a very interesting bout to behold! can't wait for the next chapter! keep up the good work!
Storm vader chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
Plz update it please,im begging you please
ilidio13 chapter 12 . 2/17/2015
Exciting Story!

Update Soon Please!
rob.york.1690 chapter 12 . 2/11/2015
please whatever you do continue this fanfic
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 12 . 2/6/2015
Lelouch is back!
Hopefully chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
OMG. I CANT GET ENOUGH OF THIS STORY! I pray to all and every god that I may or may not believe in (depending on if this works) that you will update soon and that you have just been having problems IRL that do not include death (for you or any one you know). PLS show us more of this wonderful world you have crafted.
BartWLewis chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
I love this story, and I can't wait for more.

I do have a question; will Lelouch and Ahsoka hook up? I think they will be cute together.