Reviews for Risotto
Nessa chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Wow, amazing! Keep up the awesome writing :)
MrsNoggin chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Agh, I'm melting! Melting from all the glorious schmoopy bromance feels. Thank you.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Fantastic story. I especially loved the when John told Sherlock why he was cooking and the ending.
Thanks for writing and posting.
Leiaku chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
that was so sweet! :')
sevenpercent chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
OMG warm up that wine slowly...and invite me along to the next meal. This is SO in character and voice. brilliant one shot
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
: )
Brightpath2 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
N'aawwwww! They're adorable!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Great story! I really liked this story. Especially the bit about the wine. I totally love all your stories!
JoyRose10 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I love the way you have taken an off-hand comment and written such a sweet vignette! Thank you so much!
ausland chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Awwww. John and Sherlock. Adorable. :)
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Aww, sweet story. I liked it!
Kayla chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Ugh, this is so brilliant. From the first words Sherlock says and their little actions it's so amazingly in character. It's difficult to find things that are actually in character and I was afraid it was goin to end up a love confession, but it didn't it was so much better and so sweet.

Fantastically done. :D
Elizabeth Mary Holmes chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This a vintage wine/fic. Delicious, yummy, tasty , succulent, un régal. I love it a lot and twas sweet and well written.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Pretty good little oneshot. I really liked how we started from Sherlock's perspective, and how clueless he was as to why John was so insistent on making food. I didn't get it either, and assume he just wanted to cook for the sake of cooking, so when he finally lost it and yelled I was surprised as to his motivations, too. I thought Sherlock's sudden 180 in temperament was a little surprising - I would have expected a more subdued reaction, rather than his blinding cheerfulness, but he was clearly trying to do it to be nice to John, which was in character.

I liked the paragraph of John's introspection about not cooking and the mess hall, hospital, and then rehabilitation suckitude, and particularly the second paragraph about how Sherlock's deductions of John's feelings were a toss up because he has difficulty discerning emotion, but that he DID recognize that Sherlock's mood change was to please him, and that counted for something. I thought the line about John's shoulder reminding him of everything he had lost seemed a little cheesy and overdramatic, but maybe that's just me.

I loved it when Sherlock came back into the kitchen covered in dust and with a cobweb in his hair when they're supposed to be having a nice dinner. Also his suggestion of putting the wine in the microwave, and John's subsequent, that's a really bad idea... I liked how Sherlock knew exactly what the wine was and how special it was - at first, I figured he didn't and that it was just wine to him, but him understanding just how unique the vintage was and wanting to share it with John on this special occasion made the gesture much more powerful and hardfelt. And sweet. I liked the line "As apologies went, it was a damned good one." So nice ending.

A good little friendship fic. I also love that it was based off a random mention of food!