Reviews for Face The Music
The Black Shadow Sparrow chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
please up date
valre chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Ugh! Cliffies.

Haha but otherwise, I love this fic, like I've said. It's too cute, what with Ino still in denial, and Naruto, I love that you describe him as an animal. I mean, I thought I was the only one who saw it.

Also, I noticed you named Sasuke as the Indie rocker, so I'm sure he'd be more likely to play along to things like The Plain White Ts, Cute is What We Aim For, maybe some Panic! At the Disco. But I kinda don't see him doing the screaming thing. He just sings, right?
valre chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Ah! No waaaaay. Lol I love this fic.
victor825 chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
hey dude love the chap and the story i know you haven't updated in long time but please do :)
Angron chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
I may have reviewed already, tough to say since it's been a while since I checked onto this site but your stories are usually always on my alert/favorite list. I like how you manage to reference real subjects and blend them into Naruto seamlessly, it gives it character. Looking forward to the next chapter like so many others, though for some odd reason I picture Machinae Supremacy's "Gimme More" with these two, no idea why. And on a side note, gotta enjoy how Naruto has new names for Kiba every time :P
TheQuasiZillionaire chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
I'm really liking this so far. Awesome plot line, very original and creative, and good music integration. Can't wait for the update!
hey there chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
ah it's been a while so i hope you update soon. i really appreciate how much research you put into your story. i like to look up the music in this fic and listen to while reading. i've actually come to like them quite a bit so thank you for that. and thank you for writting. i really do hope to see a new chapter soon!
DragonU496 chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
i just read this chapter again after a long time and realized that i've been waiting for an update for a very long time! Please update whenever you get the chance, i'm dying to read some more because your writing style is just so... amazing? fantastic? other words like that because i can't think of more at the moment but just update soon please!
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Good chapter, but I'm not a fan of metal music - at all.
bob chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase write more i'm beggin yaaaaaaaaaaa(insert tears)
cravenato426 chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
this is extremely intresting i couldnt stop untill i read to the end please hurry with a new ch.
DemonFiccer chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
This sucks right now. The story is excellent, but you stop here of all places? Damn you, update! And, just what the hell is wrong with Naruto? I demand answers!
Rokudaime Raikage chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
If you have the time for it, please update this amazing story! :D