Reviews for Started with a Bet
serenityselena chapter 1 . 6/20
wonderful story :)
Ken Payne chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Oh...My...God. The last bit was the best.
Jrf1970 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Good for Harry Potter and colon creevey. I think they make a good couple. And for the other two magic has a way of dealing with thing's. I brought two other boys to love and probably hot sex.
Mienea chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This is so cute! and the Severus laughing part was a perfect end. :) I like the idea of Magic being some sort of entity with thoughts.
Merlin's Starry Underpants chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Oh, this was amazing! I really like the idea of Harry and Colin being together, and this fanfic is everything I imagine the couple would be!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
WOW! Amazing story; beautiful story... I can't even describe how much I love it, thanks for posting it! And was the laugh Snape made at the end relevent to the part that said "if magic had a voice, it would laugh"?
I love your writing style, it's beautiful, artistic, and unique. You have a superb gift 3
Purple jinx chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This was so lovely
Rohan777 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Great story. :D I quite like this pairing. Too bad most people seem obsessed with pairing Harry with Draco. This is going in my faves. :D Gonna look at your other fics now.
CrowNoYami chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I love that ending... you know not enough people give Colin enough credit... he's a great character and thank you for seeing that
My Solitude chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Interesting ending. X3
kasssumi chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
It was lovely, my first fic with that pairing! I really like it.
xevis chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I agree with a lot of what's already been said here. XD Beautifully done, and the world needs more Harry/Colin...From what I've seen, it doesn't even have it's own pairing name! D:

But what would it be? Corry? Harrlin? The world may never know...
FlintFyre chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I thought it was really cute :) normally I don't go for cute fluffy fics, being of a darker mind and all (plus most of them are written like shit), but I liked this one. It wasn't quite so "I've known you for our entire schooling and showed no signs of being interested, but now I would die for you". Well, it was a bit, since Harry just started showing these signs of liking Colin, but I'm a weirdo about working fics into the books' story-line for my own work, so whatevs. But I thought it was really good and well-paced for a one-shot, which is freaking hard to do with as much plot as you put into this thing. Anyway, I'm shutting up now. Loved it!
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Really good story, liked the ending. :)
PikuPow chapter 1 . 3/6/2011