Reviews for Taking Advantage
Anon E. Moose chapter 2 . 7/22
Uhh, is Shinji being raped by Kaworu supposed to be funny? Because I don't think it is.
Halcyon2Days chapter 2 . 3/10
Sad this won't be continued. :(
ayleid chapter 2 . 3/1
This is so full of win...
It's true tho : Shinji's life sucks something fierce. I like it when things go right for him, and 'poppa' was especially hilarious.
About 'What could possibly go wrong', well, it's really the kind of ultimate dilemna men are sometimes confronted with. What would YOU do to keep the boobies coming ?
Tarix chapter 2 . 1/12
Lol
SoundSage chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
WOW hahahahahahaha this is brilliant first chapter literally had my saying what the fuck every paragraph and then the end he KNEW and is playing along rofl just what the hell but its funny and i like it (besides the implied gay scene but it has its own got whats coming to him) no idea where you will go next
Kamegoshi chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
The first chapter is exactly how White Lie went. Ah well, I still liked it, but could have lived without the last chapter.
BloodTrinity chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
...The plot was almost exactly the same as that one NGE H-Doujin I saw a few years ago... XD
SgtKang chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
GLORIOUS!
bldude chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Well played Shinji, well played...
Ibskib chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
There's just so many ways Shinji could have avoided getting a sore ass, but I guess that would break the Rule of Funny ;-)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
OOHHHHHH WRONG! lol
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Ahahahahahsha
AnAncientBard chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
This made me laugh so hard!
10/10!
NapalmInTheRain chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Was this fic inspired by Homunculus's "White lie" doujinshi? Because it seems so. If anyone is interested in the Shinji/Rei sex scene that doujinshi has very good illustration of it.
Feuer der Nacht chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Best twist ending ever. Taking advantage indeed.