Reviews for On the Outs
mamika chapter 1 . 9/30
I'm sure this was the best one yet!
seeing it from third perspective was a nice treat in itself and I loved seeing Sherlock so open and vunerable and pained (and now when I wrote it, it sounds rather bad) and it was just perfect. and the wat he defended John even though lestrade didn't even offend him.
it was funny how Sherlock went green and thought john and lestrade would have had something going on. john is right, the man is an idiot.
lovely idiot.
thank you for making this so Super awesome. I really loved this one. it was even more emotional, and the description was just so good. and your Sherlock is so close to the real Sherlock and that just makes it so much better. I could see the whole thing happening in my minds eye.
and john is tough. as he should be.
they are perfect together and lestrade is a matching friend for them.
and that end, what with anderson and Donovan needing to treat Sherlock better, because there is a chance that john will get really angry (I got it right, right? it was about john snapping) and make them pay for always mocking his Sherlock. and for lestrade not to dig to it too deeply. that was fitting end for the story. serious with a slight humor and something that showed johnlock's bond and dedication.
did I mention that Sherlock was just adorable throughout the story? flinching, struggling with expressions, showing emotions and best of all, admitting easily that john is his heart and means the world to him.
I'm fangirling here. but this was really quite extraordinarily well done.
Sayuri-Yuuko chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Omg, stop! Why?! Agh! Why do you have to write such sweet and well written literature!

"My God," he murmured at length. "What happened to you those three years?"

Sherlock just gave him a flat stare.

"I lost my heart."

My god, that part about killed me. Great job btw! Really love this. :)
Doni chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Assumptions, explanations, and a bit of forgiveness. Nicely done!
tomboyphoenix chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Letty chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I about fell over laughing - you have the tone of Sherlock down just perfectly! I loved all three of these. Wonderful titles, too.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
great addition to the series!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
XD I love vindication scenes. Silly Lestrade, assuming the worst about Sherlock...
emma de los nardos chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Poor lestrade...I really was just as convinced as Sherlock that he'd fallen in love with John himself. I liked seeing someone tell Sherlock that he was inconsiderate for leaving and not letting his whereabouts be known. I also liked seeing how much Sherlock had changed in those three years he spent chasing Moriarty. Thankbyou for this!
Ala chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Oh that was brilliant!

I couldn't stop grinning thoughout the entire thing.

Sherlock can be an idiot sometimes!

You had the voices spot on in my opinion!
PoetKnowit20 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Okay, I'm back again, this is wonderful! Superb writing and the story before this one, was wonderfully written and HAWT! (abit of a yaoi fan girl...)! Anyway i hope you will continue writing your stories and i look forward the many more to come!
VioletCrush chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
So my two favorite "lines":

"Sherlock swept around the room like a popinjay on speed, coat fanning behind him like some flamboyant plumage and it was the same bloody coat, right down to the tarnished third button from the explosion at the pool complex, and Anderson was in the corner looking mutinous"

-I pictured Sherlock doing my ostrich mating dance in his great coat made of sex.

"in much the way one would say, "We should get recreational colonoscopies.'"

How do you come up with this stuff? I love how you characterized Lestrade! It's great to see that outsider POV at John & Sherlock's relations. Poor Lestrade needs a holiday badly. Great job mon amie!
nobody chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I love your writing. That is all.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I love Lestrade! I'm glad they had that chat!
mouse8 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I loved this trilogy - beautifully done!
Chintzy chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This fic is absolutely lovely!xDD You captured the personality of the characters very well!:D