Reviews for Freedom is Not Just About Having Wings
MorbidRobin chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
That's quite the interesting perspective on it. Frankly, the only unique opinion on why Luffy didn't fight.
Excellent! Keep on writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
I've read all. /ALL/ of your One Piece fanfiction, and can I just say, H. Please make more. It's so beautiful how you weave such delicate, such raw emotions in between the crew so nonchalantly, it's absurd how you get pulled in so many directions from each member of the crew, it's so breathtaking how you portray Luffy as the sun and honestly, I have been hooked on how you image him into words. Zoro is the silent strength, the moon whose the support of the sun, moon spots seen only by every crew member, it's amazing. Nami with more depth that most would write off as shrill and always barking orders, Ussop with the strength he has been looking for even before their two years apart, Sanji as a quiet support and a keen eye, I wonder how you'll write Zosan, I am really interested in those genre too, Robin! Oh how scary Robin is in your pieces! That's the Allure of it though, she's terrifying, but she fits so well with the innocent ones in the crew. Your 2 year after pieces of Franky, wow. But what stood out to me the most is the piece of Zoro and Luffy during the time Zoro took in Luffy's pain and Franky, having the task to move Zoro was fixed with a look by Luffy. OH GOSH the intensity in those few sentences had me blinking away the tears. Brook! OH BROOK! The way you let him have superhearing, it's such a tasteful addition to the already amazing Brook, thank you, he needs more love. You need more love, you should, I'll give it to you, ALL THAT I HAVE! You are an amazing writer, thank you for blessing the internet with such beautiful pieces. Thank you!
xry chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Simply great! ! ! :3
BlindieMac chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
This was so good! Such a good breakdown of Luffy and Zoro's relationship!
Wera chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
*Clutches heart at how beautifully you portray the bond between them and your glorious writing*
LDK chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Never looked at it this way, but really brilliant way of analyzing the strawhats, with respect to Luffy and Zoro specifically. Thanks for writing this!
LaforayaWattpad chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I read and loved all of your one-shots! _ GO STRAWHATS!
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
The grammar is weird but the story idea is pretty good, though I still find it a bit confusing...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Oh gosh I am busting with feels! I love their friendships!
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Usopp no E on Usopp's name.

Awesome, incredibly brilliant work here.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
true, true the last part, very in-character.

Shouldn't it be "Robin-s(w)an" from Sanji, though?
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
#smiling brightly

THIS IS AWESOME!

And Cute!

That's Great answer!

And Nami finally understand again... ;)
yageni chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Awwww I love the strong nakamaship between this two! and you showed that up so awesomely good! (this two are actually my OTP, but I love them even as friends)
Thanks!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Nice. Great view on their symbiosis. heh.
Taisi chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Because

there

was

Zoro.

why are you doing this to me
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »