Reviews for Freedom is Not Just About Having Wings
xry chapter 1 . 5/21
Simply great! ! ! :3
protective-kitsune chapter 1 . 3/8
This was so good! Such a good breakdown of Luffy and Zoro's relationship!
Wera chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
*Clutches heart at how beautifully you portray the bond between them and your glorious writing*
LDK chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Never looked at it this way, but really brilliant way of analyzing the strawhats, with respect to Luffy and Zoro specifically. Thanks for writing this!
LaforayaWattpad chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I read and loved all of your one-shots! _ GO STRAWHATS!
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
The grammar is weird but the story idea is pretty good, though I still find it a bit confusing...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Oh gosh I am busting with feels! I love their friendships!
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Usopp no E on Usopp's name.

Awesome, incredibly brilliant work here.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
true, true the last part, very in-character.

Shouldn't it be "Robin-s(w)an" from Sanji, though?
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
#smiling brightly

THIS IS AWESOME!

And Cute!

That's Great answer!

And Nami finally understand again... ;)
yageni chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Awwww I love the strong nakamaship between this two! and you showed that up so awesomely good! (this two are actually my OTP, but I love them even as friends)
Thanks!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Nice. Great view on their symbiosis. heh.
Taisi chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Because

there

was

Zoro.

why are you doing this to me
SwordsgirlJackie chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I love how Luffy and Zoro can understand each other without saying a word, and the way they can trust each other so well. *sighs in awe*

Again, I loved this fic, it was really awesome! I have never seen someone go so deep into the one piece characters! (and this is for your other One Piece writings too! you really understand them so well, it's amazing!)

So again, I can't help but thank you for sharing your stories, and your so perfectly right views on the characters.
Serenity de la Luna chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I love how Luffy and Zoro can understand each other without saying a word.

I love how they trust each other enough to understand that some battles are NOT worth fighting.

And I love how they chose not to fight knowing because its them (Luffy and Zoro) that those wimps who believe that you have to fight for every little thing are not worth wasting their energy on.

That deep trust, understanding and brotherly love that ONLY a Captain and his First Mate can have.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »