Reviews for Freedom is Not Just About Having Wings
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 4/20
The grammar is weird but the story idea is pretty good, though I still find it a bit confusing...
Oh gosh I am busting with feels! I love their friendships!
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Usopp no E on Usopp's name.

Awesome, incredibly brilliant work here.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
true, true the last part, very in-character.

Shouldn't it be "Robin-s(w)an" from Sanji, though?
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
#smiling brightly

THIS IS AWESOME!

And Cute!

That's Great answer!

And Nami finally understand again... ;)
yageni chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Awwww I love the strong nakamaship between this two! and you showed that up so awesomely good! (this two are actually my OTP, but I love them even as friends)
Thanks!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Nice. Great view on their symbiosis. heh.
Taisi chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Because

there

was

Zoro.

why are you doing this to me
SwordsgirlJackie chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I love how Luffy and Zoro can understand each other without saying a word, and the way they can trust each other so well. *sighs in awe*

Again, I loved this fic, it was really awesome! I have never seen someone go so deep into the one piece characters! (and this is for your other One Piece writings too! you really understand them so well, it's amazing!)

So again, I can't help but thank you for sharing your stories, and your so perfectly right views on the characters.
Serenity de la Luna chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I love how Luffy and Zoro can understand each other without saying a word.

I love how they trust each other enough to understand that some battles are NOT worth fighting.

And I love how they chose not to fight knowing because its them (Luffy and Zoro) that those wimps who believe that you have to fight for every little thing are not worth wasting their energy on.

That deep trust, understanding and brotherly love that ONLY a Captain and his First Mate can have.
LuffyForKing chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is literally my favorite story you have written. I never thought about the situation this way and it really opens my eyes to how true this theory is. Luffy believes in all of his companions, but there definitely is a stronger sense of trust between him and Zoro. Ahhhhhh. I loved it. (:
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I know the reason Luffy and Zoro didn't fight, but I can't help but wonder why they let themselves get beat up instead of dodging or leaving. If you ever add to this story, would you address that?

I was rewatching this part of the anime this past week, and I was half wishing one of Bellamy's crew would try to hurt Nami just so Luffy and Zoro could bust loose. Luffy's later fight with Bellamy is totally worth the wait, though.
deadhemoglobin chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Gosh I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that Nami-san is KINDA getting jealous at that time because, I felt that, she was left out and lost among the conversation between Luffy and Zoro. These two powerhouses don't need words to understand each other. Just a simple stare and BOOM TAKE THAT they're out front. S'why I really love them and their bond. And I am so hardcorely thankful that you write their friendship so accurately and so beautifully that I can practically hear angels singing in heavens. Thank you XD Plus, you include the other Straw hats too. :)
onlytoask chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
What does sencho mean? I tried looking it up, but I couldn't find it. Is it captain? I didn't think so because I've always seen captain as taichou, but I'm not sure. Great story by the way.
Ren Leo chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Aw, of all the fanfics about First-Mate/Captain relationship, this one is the one that warmed my heart the most.
I love your writing style !