Reviews for Contractually Bound
silly bj chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
wow! I can't believe you let LyricalKris take over this fic. The skill level just isn't there. I will be removing this story from my favorite list. Sorry. You had a good thing going and you gave up on it.
silly bj chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Elevator Cakes chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Wait. Never mind, I think she took this story over from you :P
WHOOPS
Sorry to annoy ya ;)
Elevator Cakes chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I don't know if you know, but there's a author 'LyricalKris' who actually has an EXACT copy of this fic under her name.
I don't know if she changed her pen-name and she's really sshg316, I don't even know if YOU copied this story from HER (I will be supremely disappointed if you did)
All I know is that this fic is EXACTLY the same fic that Lyrical has 'written'.
Same title, summary, and same first chapter.
Just letting you know cause ur a favorite author of mine :)
Update Coming to Terms for me please :)
Just letting you know your probably being plagiarized.
MAC
Bells. Just Bells chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
I think it's super awesome that Kris wants to finish this for you guys and that you're allowing her. So many people would just not finish the story or pull it all together. Families ALWAYS come first. And real life has a lot of demands. We can't just live in fic, unfortunately. :) So, that being said - I don't blame you guys at all and I don't think you should feel guilty!
Thank you for making sure this story will have an ending. I was instantly hooked on this and am happy to see it will be finished now.
Much love and big hugs!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
WHAT?! This is the ONLY story I still have updates for. The ONLY story ralated to Twilight that I still consider worth reading. And now you're turning it over to an author I've never heard of. tisk tisk!
Carebear31374 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Loved it :)
Carebear31374 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Oh so sad :(
troberts chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Thanks so much for the info and I think you have put the story in very good hand. I am glad to see that you have your prioritys where they should be the most inportant thing should be your family.
jmolly chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Thanks for letting Kris finish this story, it's generous of you. Hope RL improves for you both.

Hugs,
Jess
Thebestnana chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Understandable! Hope all is well!
motherbeatrice chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
waiting patiently for the continuation...its too good not to complete, and I hope your lives improve...
2old4fanfic chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
I see that you've allowed another writer to finish your story. It's very generous of you both-I hate when I read a WIP that suddenly stops, never to be resumed and I wish someone would finish it. I know people don't start stories with the intention of dropping them, but it happens
Lydia S. Hall chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
I don't think anyone wouldn't understand here. "RL" (Real Life) concerns must always trump our "hobbies".

I'll try to follow the new author, she has a great start to go with, after all.

I hope both of you feel relief at this point- shame is crippling. Best of luck in your families and future endeavors!

Lydia
KareBear1965 chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
I'm glad both of you are being honest not only with us but yourselves that this story just isn't in you I respect that. You know I've been a big fan of yours and read everything you've written. I also read Kris so I can see me still following this story as she finishs it for you both. I understand RL sometimes takes us in directions we really don't want to go, but hey we can't always change our paths we walk in RL.

HUGS