Reviews for Contractually Bound
kakashifan-0001 chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Great chapter, I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon.
bearygirl chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Cant wait to read more.
carebear309 chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Wow, this Edward really is a bastard. I can't wait to find out more about what happened between these two to cause so much hate between them.

The story of Edward and Bella as babies was adorable :)
BwithUforever chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
I can't believe how Edward is acting! Great Chapter!
BwithUforever chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
poor esme...and I'm dieing to find out what happened between Edward and Bella! Great Chapter!
Cartnee chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Glad to have this story back.

I feel so connected to it in just three short chapters. I want to know all their secrets at a seriously unhealty level.

That kiss was just...GAH! So emotionally charged.

Can't wait for more.
BwithUforever chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Sounds great so far, I lov the idea of them not starting out perfect and happy!
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
next chapter please
scrosby66 chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Great story... I love it. Can't wait to find out what the heck happened 8 years ago. Thanks for writing!
kirster226 chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
I'm loving this story already. Would you happen to have a picture of what the wedding dress looks like?
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
Oh man, I'd forgotten how much reading about Esme dying hurt :-(
Munchichi chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
It is killing me...what did Bella do to break the two of them up? I can't imagine her cheating. I think Esme knows it's a marriage for her sake...but she is going along with it in hopes they will realize they still love each other. Looking forward to more.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Is it true? Could it be? You and Shug are back- CB is BACK? It's like manna from the heavens!
teacher1209 chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Glad everything is okay with Shugs children, welcome back!

So I have to think Bella cheated on Edward, that would be what he meant by betrayal or else she was pregnant and didn't tell him then lost the bay when did something reckless or stupid.
LittleEngine chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
I'm glad you all took the time away that you needed, but I'm also glad you are posting this story again! I was hooked with the first two chapters months ago. I've just reread them and the third chapter and as hooked as ever. I'll keep the story and you on alert. However long it takes to deal with real life and post a story is fine. It'll be worth it in the end!
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »