Reviews for Contractually Bound
ann ly chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Oh my god,it really is beautiful.

This chapter makes me cry,,,it was so cute&sweet as well.

The way Edward & bella entranced toward each other since they first saw.

I think I need to cry my self out again, it was beautiful. Thank you for writing
giulietta85 chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
beatiful story!
Draconis Harrison Malfoy chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
is this continuing on from when bella was pretending to be with Edward before?
Blushingbb chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Absolutely love it! I have already cried like a baby! Thanks so much for sharing this story.
dazzled72 chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
I am ecstatic that your guys are back with this amazing story! I was patiently waiting for it to return!

I just adore this story! I am so looking forward to finding out what happened to break them apart! But at the same time my heart breaks for the pain the family is going through with Esme's illness!

So looking forward for more of this wonderful story!
mommy2kh chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Ginny, this update made my day! I'm so excited that you are updating this story again. I am dying to know what happened 8 years ago between these two. The kiss was hot! I can't wait for the next update!
dlhk chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Excellent chapter. That was quite a kiss. Maybe Edward's heart will start to soften and they can make a REAL go of this. Sigh. That story Esme told about when Bella and Edward met the first time was so sweet & heart breaking. I'm wondering if they were engaged or what she could have possibly done... Guess we'll find out soon enough. -mommyofboth
greeneyedgirly chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Oh noez...I had no clue until you just sent me that reply that you'd pulled everything Twilight related. I hate that something or many somethings have happened to make you feel as if you can't be on fanfiction anymore. I hate that more and more of all of the drama is causing authors to pull their stuff. For readers such as myself, who love the work of those authors such as you, it's really saddening and I just wish I could wipe it all out for you. I don't personally do much outside of reading - except for the occasional tweet and beta'ing one story - but I would like for you to know that I'm sorry for all of the mess that's bothered you.

Okay, on to the review for this newest chapter. Wow...amazing! I'm sure I'm just like everyone else and just dying to find out what happened those eight years ago. I can't possible imagine what could have happened to make him hate her so. Like I said before, I hope they can somehow get past this.

The story Esme told of when they were both just babies was absolutely wonderful. To go from that to this - it's just unimaginable.

Now... I do have a quick question. Do I need to go over to Shug's profile to continue reading this story, or will you finish it out on your profile as well? I just really don't want to miss out on this because it's such an amazing story and I think y'all are doing brilliantly! Okay, I think that's it for now. Thank you!
ann ly chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This is beautiful, please keep them up date

justbeyour1 chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Okay, this was totally worth the wait. I think I had found the story in a community and thought you were both out of it. I am glad I was wrong.

The story is really interesting and the tension...Wow. That kiss was more than hot. I guess I am a little bored about Edwards who are too polite. I mean, it was all about someone ready to consume a woman in every way. What would he do, ask " Can I bite you please?"

The following words are the highlight of he chapter:

"I'd call you a son of a bitch, but Esme is the sweetest woman I know. I won't call you a bastard, either, since I know your parents were married when you were born. Guess that just leaves asshole."

And the dress. She fights against everything about enjoying this "wedding" but it is not enough. Fate?

I really can't wait for more and hope you are both okay.
Luvntwilight chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Glad the stories back. I was worried I'd never find out what happened.
amwine chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
The story Esme told Bella was priceless. I can't imagine what tore these two apart. I can't wait to find out, but I hope they talk and get everything out in the open at some point. They have to be honest with each other at some point.

Great job...thanks so much! I am really glad this story is back.
gitgit chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
welcome back girls

i cant wait to see what you guys do with the next chapters to come

and hopefully everything is well with the two of you!
Delandora chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
This is a really good story so far. I really enjoyed it and look forward to reading the next update.
withany chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Definitely subscribed to this one, though I wish I could fast-forward to the day it's finished. Very selfish of me. Thank you for a great story so far.

He's being a bit of a git, isn't he? Run him ragged, girlie!
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »