Reviews for Contractually Bound
Sue.Alex chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
so sad to here that!
,,,success in your future plans.
T'was a grand idea to give kris the story...cant wait to read more!
,,thanks for trying.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Hey no worries, I am sure she will do it justice .xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Well hopefully they will both realise and it will really all be perfect. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Oh dear poor
withany chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
I think many of us who write stuff know how it can clash with real life, or be difficult to get a handle.
Thanks for coming up with an intriguing idea; I've really enjoyed what there was.
Daisy Grace chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
How dedicated both of you are! This was heartbreaking to read but also so touching. LyricalKris will do a great job. Thank you to both of you and hope that RL treats you kind.
kitkatr chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
sorry about your RL situation - good luck with things! The story will be in great hands with LyricalKris!
kitkatr chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Juicy chapter - loved it!
dlhk chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Awww. I've missed you guys and this story. I think kris will do an amazing job with it. That sounds like a very hard decision. I hope everything is going well for you two. Mwah. -mommyofboth
kitkatr chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Feeling so sad for everyone!
TessLouise chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Your situations are completely understandable and I think it's admirable that you are having someone finish for you - I'm sure she will do a great job. Thank you.
SandytheSandstorm chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
I saw the upda and started reading. nooo. Well at least it will be continued. Love the idea. That kiss was fire personified.
shaz308 chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Glad to see this story will complete. Thanks for passing it on.
mujisan chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Thank you for letting us know. I enjoy LyricalKris' stories, so I know this one is in good hands.
rubell chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
thank you for passing the story on instead of abandoning it! kris will do your story justice!
221 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »