Reviews for Return&Rehash
LimitedEternity chapter 1 . 5/7
I'm sorry but after what future him did, watching Sasuke get ground into the wall was really satisfying. Even if he hadn't earned it yet.
Mars chapter 12 . 5/5
I like that's it focuses on an adventure rather than the same old story playing out with just Sakura being a show off
Mars chapter 11 . 5/5
Does she realize it's happening differently that her memories?
Mars chapter 10 . 5/5
Haha
Like you read my mind.
Mars chapter 9 . 5/5
But surprised Sakura doesn't seem to adore Sasuke and his young angsty self. You'd think being older she'd be more understanding of why he was the way he was.., that sounded odd.
Why isn't she focusing more on the memories? Why hasn't she jotted them down and dedicated time to analyzing them.
It would be ironic if despite her want t change history, her attempts only push him to leave the village. Ha.
cherryblossomszahime chapter 12 . 4/27
Howww greattt!:)
PandaPrincess42 chapter 12 . 4/4
I've actually never read or watched Naruto but I know enough about it to really appreciate what you've done with this story! Sakura is my favorite character in the series and your writing really makes her come alive. It does her a lot of justice and makes me insanely happy. I've been following this story for awhile now but just recently re-read it. I hope you plan to continue and/or finish this story!
I'm in here chapter 12 . 4/3
Hope you decide to update this when you have the chance! It's very intriguing with your plot and how your developing the characters. I'm waiting for when Gaara sees Sakura again, since he was eager to see her at the Chunnin Exams. Abe's death is definitely going to cause problems on the ship now. I hope to see your next update in the near future :)
persequemini de lumine chapter 12 . 1/15
Would LOVE to see this story finished. You're such a talented writer. It's not easy to essentially re-write an entire series with your own creative twists! Please please update!
Omg please tell me you're continuing the story! I don't mind waiting as long as you continue! This is by far my favorite time travel fic!
Odd.JABE chapter 12 . 12/26/2016
Im hooked
NatNicole chapter 9 . 12/8/2016
BWAHAHAHA! *grins like Naruto* This fic's AWESOME!
genie chapter 11 . 10/21/2016
this is a nice fanfic minus the whole treating sasuke like shit, especially sakura of all people treating him like that (very ooc of her) like do you understand he's suffered the most do you not feel any bit sorry and also her calling his clan and his revenge for his clan stupid. pretty stupid. anyway, the reason i don't usually read fanfics set in naruto's universe is because people for some reason never understand sakura and sasuke's relationship, sakura is bound to be ooc what with her not loving sasuke anymore or her forgetting sasuke or her treating him really bad and not feeling sorry for him. anyway, i might've enjoyed if it weren't for these things lol but i guess no fanfic is that perfect (AUs are more perfect)
Fiona chapter 12 . 10/9/2016
Omg this is amazing! Please update soon!:)
Angella1012 chapter 12 . 9/25/2016
So awesome! Hope you finish this~