Reviews for Return&Rehash
simplesonnets chapter 12 . 7/19
This is such a neat story. I've read a lot of 'character x goes back in time' but I'm not sure if I've read many where Team 7 doesn't participate in the Chunin exams. I think it will be interesting to see how the relationship dynamics within the team change because of that and Sakura's self awareness. Already we're seeing Naruto working his way into a team position that he didn't occupy before because there was no animosity between Sakura and Sasuke. And seeing Sasuke acknowledging the differences between his connections to Naruto and Kakashi and Sakura's connections to them has been pretty interesting.

Definitely looking forward to the next installment.
November Ember chapter 12 . 7/13
Amazing story! I really like the slow development and the twist of Sakura forgetting her future. Keep it up!
GreyRey chapter 12 . 7/11
This is really, really good. I just discovered it today and I couldn't put my phone down.
GallyandBlack chapter 12 . 7/10
Damn this is good! Great job!
kAm1SaMa chapter 12 . 7/8
I am so invested in this story, good lord ** I can't wait to read how the crew and Team 7 react to Abe's death!
HeyJoe0929 chapter 12 . 7/7
OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE ALIVE! SQUUUEEEEELLL! THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR UPDATING AND NOT ABANDONING THIS PRECIOUS GEM!
Uchiha Aimee chapter 12 . 7/4
Interesting chapter. Thank you for updating!
katsumi0003 chapter 12 . 7/3
Err...Hmm...where's the romance?
meg13bloodrose chapter 12 . 7/2
Thank you very much for choosing to continue this story! This is one of my all-time-fave Naruto fanfics. I've reread this so many times already and I still can't get enough. Oh and I love love love all the author's notes at the end of every chapter. They're so entertaining to read. Hope you could post more updates soon :)
papercut chapter 12 . 6/28
A Sakura time-travel fic, very refreshing love it
HungryLemonGames chapter 12 . 6/28
Things are getting intense!
More please
JZBronzecat chapter 12 . 6/28
This is such a beautiful, engrossing story. :) I really love it.

Please keep updating this story if you can! :3 I'm so grateful for this story. The plot is interesting, especially Sakura forgetting her memories dun dun dun! Also, your writing is elegant and flows smoothly; you're a great writer.

Again thank you! I like this fanfic better than any books right now!
Gold chapter 12 . 6/28
I love this story!
torikai chapter 12 . 6/27
Oh I'm so glad to see this story pick up again! I wonder how much more Sakura will manage to remember? Another glimpse into her diary, it's starting to get serious! Thanks for the update, can't wait to see where this crazy twist with a crewman dying sends this story.