Reviews for Return&Rehash
Anon chapter 12 . 12/4
This is definitely one of the better naruto time travel five - please update soon!
cinnamon0325 chapter 12 . 7/12
GIRL. Where you at. Come back. Seriously. Please. Wtf. This story is so good! I've read a lot of time-travel fics (bc I love the concept of Sakura going back and changing things hehe) but very rarely have I found one that I actually really enjoy. Many of them have Sakura come back as some fighting machine with no troubles who can change things easily without consequences and it's refreshing to see that your story isn't like that at all. As I was first reading this, I was actually waiting for the point where Sakura would become macho af and everyone would turn OOC and the Hokage would somehow get involved and thank god it didn't turn out like that!

I really like the decision Sakura made with not entering the chuunin exams - it's different than what other writers do. They usually make her op as hell and crush everyone and it's so bland. I like this new mission too and the bond between Sasuke and Sakura (ahh the sweet, sweet sasusaku). I like how you kept everyone in character even with the new changes that Sakura is making. They took her 19-year-old personality really well and it's actually so believable that it could easily pass off as canon!

And ahh I had a feeling that Kakashi knew about the time-travel when he asked Sakura if she was from the future lmao

Omg also, I LOVE the funny banter between Team 7! Like seriously, I laughed a lot reading this. And Kakashi. Oh, Kakashi. And Naruto too, the poor child. And broody broody Sasuke. They're just too cute lol

Anyway, amazing job with this fic! I'm expecting an update! It's been a little over a year so don't make us wait too much longer! This is really really good and has so much potential so seriously, please continue it!
Gh0stGrl chapter 1 . 7/4
Can I just SAY that I absolutely love this story? and your writing? i really, really hope you continue cos god damn, hon. Seriously, congrats.
LimitedEternity chapter 1 . 5/7
I'm sorry but after what future him did, watching Sasuke get ground into the wall was really satisfying. Even if he hadn't earned it yet.
Mars chapter 12 . 5/5
I like that's it focuses on an adventure rather than the same old story playing out with just Sakura being a show off
Mars chapter 11 . 5/5
Does she realize it's happening differently that her memories?
Mars chapter 10 . 5/5
Haha
Like you read my mind.
Mars chapter 9 . 5/5
But surprised Sakura doesn't seem to adore Sasuke and his young angsty self. You'd think being older she'd be more understanding of why he was the way he was.., that sounded odd.
Why isn't she focusing more on the memories? Why hasn't she jotted them down and dedicated time to analyzing them.
It would be ironic if despite her want t change history, her attempts only push him to leave the village. Ha.
cherryblossomszahime chapter 12 . 4/27
Howww greattt!:)
PandaPrincess42 chapter 12 . 4/4
I've actually never read or watched Naruto but I know enough about it to really appreciate what you've done with this story! Sakura is my favorite character in the series and your writing really makes her come alive. It does her a lot of justice and makes me insanely happy. I've been following this story for awhile now but just recently re-read it. I hope you plan to continue and/or finish this story!
I'm in here chapter 12 . 4/3
Hope you decide to update this when you have the chance! It's very intriguing with your plot and how your developing the characters. I'm waiting for when Gaara sees Sakura again, since he was eager to see her at the Chunnin Exams. Abe's death is definitely going to cause problems on the ship now. I hope to see your next update in the near future :)
persequemini de lumine chapter 12 . 1/15
Would LOVE to see this story finished. You're such a talented writer. It's not easy to essentially re-write an entire series with your own creative twists! Please please update!
Omg please tell me you're continuing the story! I don't mind waiting as long as you continue! This is by far my favorite time travel fic!
Odd.JABE chapter 12 . 12/26/2016
Im hooked
NatNicole chapter 9 . 12/8/2016
BWAHAHAHA! *grins like Naruto* This fic's AWESOME!