Reviews for Blood Of My Blood
Guest chapter 26 . 11/21/2015
FANTASTIC STORY...LOVED IT !
Guest chapter 26 . 9/28/2015
Absolutely fantastic story! Would love to see some drabble about how they go from here. Would totally love to see them permanently move in with Gibbs or maybe like next door or really close by?
Singing Silverwings chapter 26 . 7/29/2015
Great story! I've enjoyed every part of it. Well thought out, believable, characters done beautifully. Congratulations on a terrific work!
kdarnell2 chapter 26 . 3/21/2015
I really loved this fic! And I can see such prospects for a sequel. I hope you get around to writing it. I read in your profile you're from Yorkshire. It's kind of funny my father was military and the longest we ever stayed in one place while I was growing up was 4 years in North Yorkshire. He was stationed at Menwith Hill and we lived in Harrogate for a while. Best years of my life so far. I loved the country, the land, and the people.
beulah2013 chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
Aw! It's over already? Really hough, I loved it! Though I wish there was a sequel to see Tony dealing with fatherhood! It's be too cute and fluffy and ah!, I just want it! Really great and unexpected, except the phone call to Slacks - totally call it! But it was full of twists and turns! My kind of everything! RAA
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Dear Kazzoh:

Don't forget about "Melvin and Howard", Tony. Hughes may not have had a huge part in it, but Robards got an Oscar nomination for playing him, so it should count.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
M. Louise E chapter 26 . 12/2/2014
An awesome and wonderful story. I enjoyed it very much. :D
binkeybella chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
Thanks for this wonderful story, not quite a Tony kid-fic, but just as satisfying in my estimation! Grandpa Jethro is as intriguing as Papa Gibbs when it's written as well as this! Are there plans for a sequel? That would be even more wonderful!
blarney chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
Truly enjoyed your story and fervently hope you will write more NCIS/Tony stories. Loved when Tony and Davey found out they were father and son. Ever considered expanding this story as Davey grows up in his NCIS family? Think about it! Congratulations on a well written and captivating story.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/4/2014
Great story
Belker chapter 26 . 8/2/2014
Thanks for writing! It's a really fun story to read and I loved it from beginning to end!
/B
julie250 chapter 26 . 8/1/2014
Thanks you for a great story, I do hope you decide to write a sequel. Julie xx
somebody's sister chapter 26 . 7/30/2014
A beautiful ending to a great story! Good job, no great job! I loved it! This will always be one of my favorite stories! :)
archimedeus chapter 26 . 7/28/2014
Sad to see this story end. Love Tony and little Davey. Look forward to future stories from you.
combatcrazy chapter 26 . 7/22/2014
Awesome job. Wonderful ending to a fabulous story. Bravo.