Reviews for Blood Of My Blood
MidwestDreamer chapter 26 . 6/13
You came up with a fantastic premise for a story, and I absolutely love the way you took seemingly disparate canon events and wove them into this seamless epic. The only thing missing was Abby getting Davey a stuffed iguana, causing Tony to flashback to his terror in "Minimum Security," when he woke up to find one of the critters in his bed! ;-)

The attention to detail was excellent, and made this piece both highly engaging and believable. Your characterizations were great; I was particularly taken with how you wrote Ducky's speech, and you captured the rapid-fire ramblings of both Abby and Jimmy perfectly.

This was an absolute joy to read; thank you so much for sharing it!
MidwestDreamer chapter 23 . 6/13
Ed Don Show man... ::gigglesnort!::
MidwestDreamer chapter 21 . 6/13
When reading a completed work, I generally wait until the end to leave comments. I'm going to break my rule (hah...rule; see what I did there? ;-)) and comment on the this chapter specifically, as I don't want to forget later.

My elderly mom (she's 93) just finished a course of antibiotics to treat a UTI. She has other health issues as well...but they were exacerbated by the infection and, having witnessed her confusion and hallucinations, I found your depiction of Tony's reactions to the build up of toxins in his bloodstream completely spot on. Having him rip out the IV line, causing the blood to spray in his face, and then having him relive Kate's death, was simply and utterly brilliant! What an excellent bridge between canon and your story...well done!
kaycross1184 chapter 26 . 5/30
So that experimental drug that Tony took...was that legit or made up? Great story and I laughed so loud when we got to the making babies in the kitchen scene that my husband had to stop watching his show to figure out what was wrong with me.
pianomouse chapter 26 . 3/13
Fantastic story, Tony as a dad is awesome! Thank you for sharing this.
Mud1808 chapter 26 . 9/15/2016
Thanks for writing such an awesome story! I love it?!
MKM1963 chapter 26 . 8/27/2016
I just discovered this story and couldn't put it down. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
missblueeyes63 chapter 26 . 7/5/2016
Wild ride of a story. I enjoy it a lot. Thanks for sharing it.
Giggles149 chapter 26 . 6/18/2016
Very lovely story :-)
procrastinationisvital chapter 26 . 2/28/2016
love this 3 ever thought of doing a follow up?
Guest chapter 26 . 11/21/2015
FANTASTIC STORY...LOVED IT !
Guest chapter 26 . 9/28/2015
Absolutely fantastic story! Would love to see some drabble about how they go from here. Would totally love to see them permanently move in with Gibbs or maybe like next door or really close by?
Singing Silverwings chapter 26 . 7/29/2015
Great story! I've enjoyed every part of it. Well thought out, believable, characters done beautifully. Congratulations on a terrific work!
kdarnell2 chapter 26 . 3/21/2015
I really loved this fic! And I can see such prospects for a sequel. I hope you get around to writing it. I read in your profile you're from Yorkshire. It's kind of funny my father was military and the longest we ever stayed in one place while I was growing up was 4 years in North Yorkshire. He was stationed at Menwith Hill and we lived in Harrogate for a while. Best years of my life so far. I loved the country, the land, and the people.
beulah2013 chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
Aw! It's over already? Really hough, I loved it! Though I wish there was a sequel to see Tony dealing with fatherhood! It's be too cute and fluffy and ah!, I just want it! Really great and unexpected, except the phone call to Slacks - totally call it! But it was full of twists and turns! My kind of everything! RAA