Reviews for Better Than Autodidacticism
pokefan22546 chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Well... that was...FUCKING AWESOME!
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Weird but kind of sweet.
FourthFictions chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This is my favorite story on this site. You are my favorite person on this planet. Thank you.
ChevyImpalla1967 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This just made my day 100,000,000,000,000,000 times better! Seriously its wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEEE! I LOVE this! So good!
hamithehamister chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Well...what can I say...That was well whats the word...awkwierd to read. That was just unusual and trust me I have read and watched some pretty kinky/freaky stories and videos before, but this one still took the cake for sure. I mean that was just a totally random kink, he likes dean sneezing? If I think about it I can understand it since cas has never been sick himself but still Wow! that surprised me even when considering that I myself have an odd fetish...I know i'm rambling now but woW! all I can say is WoW! this blows all the other kinks I know of out of the water. I mean seriously I did not expect that to be a turn on.

The last line was nice though, "I ab happy to codtribute to your codtiduing edugatiod..." Hahaha I like seeing dean continuing his education of cas on "special" activities like this situation ;)
NineTimesBlue chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I simply love it :)

I love Dean unbuttoning Cas and everything x.x

You're awesome.
Doesn't Matter chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Okay, just for future reference, some of what Dean said was fucking hard to read. If you want to accentuate an illness through speech, that's fine, but maybe not so much? It was distracting.

Other than that, I loved it. :)
lilykep chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Holy Crap! Cas is a big KINK! Who knew! *giggels*
Coragyps chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Jeez, you had to write this story while I'm sick, and now *that's* the image I'm going to have in my head when I sneeze, right? I never even thought of it like that before! So what I'm saying is, you know, thanks . . .
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
...and may it always be known that dean is in support of education LOL. Love Dean when he is sick, love when cas is studying him...and who knew he was this weird LOL.
DandyxRandy chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This is pretty funny since I have a cold as well while I was reading this. Now only if I had an angel to come take care of me. Lucky Dean.
HalfBloodAlchemist-10 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
What do you people do to me? Now you've added a sick!Fetish to my ever growing list of fetishes! XDDD

That was cute and sexy, and Dean sick is totally hilarious! LOVE THIS!
CastielLovesDean chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
"Apparently in my head Castiel finds everything Dean does fascinating and compelling and... yeah. IDEK." ... Honey, that's not in your head. That's canon. That's why even non-slashfans are compelled to write Destiel. And you did a great job, by the way. I love it.
brunn.hilde chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This was bizarrely hot. *feels slightly embarrassed and puzzled* Which is pretty damned impressive writing given how miserable having a cold is and you managed to turn it into something, ummm, yummy! Of course, it didn't hurt you had Cas and Dean *GRIN*