Reviews for Just in Time for Valentine's Day
ficfan3484 chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
Gyah, it would be terrifying to be France right now. Thank goodness he can hide. But now he can't molest people if he's hiding. And I'm sure England would be a willing victim...if he wasn't copying Belarus.

Lithuania and Poland...just way to cute~

Awe~ Ukraine should get a kitty, no matter what her boss says. But what was up with the cats? Is Eros going to unintentionally start war?

Asians...HILARIOUS! They are my favorite part right now. Who knew a teacup could cause so much trouble~

I can't wait to find out who will love China more than Korea. At least I'm sure that China isn't going to be Korea's willing hostage. ...And France hasn't needed a drink yet?

Please update soon! Pretty please!
saltwater songs chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
omgs this is hilarious. xD Please update soon! I can't wait to see who China's suitor is, hahah.
DanseMancer chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
Hong Kong~! He's just too cute!
MindlessAdventuringWarlock chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
You my friend are amazing. You've managed to combine Hetalia and a mischievous God. This story is one of the best things since sliced bread.
ScarletCanine chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
Oh God!

Update soon, please! I'm falling off my chair laughing...

X'D
Silent Pandemonium chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
This story made my day! I especiall liked that line in chapter 2. He's humming Roxette and it's freaking me out _

Gotta love Sweden and Denmark.

Keep up the good work!
HeartlessLittleHamster chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
I love the Turkey line too xD
ficfan3484 chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
*laughing hysterically* I love this chapter! I am happy that England prevented a fight between Turkey and America~ (Okay, I'm more happy how he prevented the fight)

Ah, poor France, to have a former pirate and a psycho, both craving his love. You would think Russia would be encouraging France to pick Belarus.

BELARUS JUST MADE A JOKE! (A scary joke) Another sign that it is the work of the gods.

That naughty bear, he knows how to keep things entertaining. And Seychelles, she knows how to put Romano to good use. (I would do the same thing) And Canada is cute~

I'm...disappointed in Eros. He's missing the fun.

Ah. Well when explained that way...I would've used the gun if I was America too.

Bwahahahaha! Yes! I'm going to stalk the story and review for every chapter till it is complete. Be frightened, be very frightened.

So please update soon~
inkie chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
oh wow! i remember reading this story on the kink meme and i'm so glad you'll finish it. i'm really looking forward to rereading this-i remember it brought me so much laughter!

thank you so much for writing this!
ficfan3484 chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
Oh dear Eros! What is Belarus going to do with that knife and the bird! Uh...France might want to hide from Belarus soon. Bet Russia is just happy her "affection" has been turned on someone else.

Oh ho~ So America has a bit of a crush on England?~ Um...Did America forget he had super strength? And he could easily subdue Turkey, without a gun? Silly America~

Canada, he finally got some attention. Yay!

I love this story.
Roschian-Lorelei chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
HEEEEEHEEEEEE

Ne~... can FrUK stay together afterwards? :3
Amethyst Dragonflame chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
*giggles* *a LOT*

Super fun, and seeing England all flustered over France is great! Even though I never support the pairing, in the name of humor... YES!

Question though, how do you come up with the pairings? XD (I think I would use a hat and just see where fate takes me) But yeah, was wondering ;)

Update! -
Vivecka chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Eeh. Sweden and Finland in real life have several problems, why didn't you put them together :\. And Ukraine and Russia have tons of problems ... Yknow what, I think this fic just confuses me lol.
natcat5 chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
This...is the most made of win thing I have read in a long time. The crack pairings are awesome, and...I adored Romanos confession. So adorable! Poor Spain...at least Finland doesn't seem to be suffering.

Can I make a request? Hong Kong/Iceland is a crack pairing that has a surprising amount of fanart on photobucket. Since Hong Kong is emotionless and Iceland has that cool exterior I think it would be fun to have one propose to the other X3

Update soon!
luffyluffy chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I really /really/ want to see Germany get shot..
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »