Reviews for Just in Time for Valentine's Day
HeartlessLittleHamster chapter 25 . 8/6/2011
Britney Spears :D

*Sings with you*
SweetFirefly chapter 25 . 8/3/2011
Can't believe I missed about four chapters of this one! XP

I seriously can't stop laughing - which apparently sounds very funny to my family, because I was singing while I was reading. XD How do you come up with this stuff? Everyone that says that True Art Is Angsty doesn't know how hard is to write something funny - and you seem to do it so effortlessly! (If you can't tell, I really admire you.)

I'm looking forward to finding out how Lithuania and Egypt ended up in the jungle... and to seeing Norway's trolls. \o/

Keep up with the good work! And again, thanks!
ficfan3484 chapter 25 . 7/28/2011
At least China has the sympathies of the other present Asian countries. Pretty sure that Puffin won't apologize to China. ...I suppose it's understandable that your head hurts Switzerland...but I don't care~ And after that weekend, can you really call Germany a thing? What was the wrapping paper idea?~ I'm so curious Switzerland.

Oh Hungary~ How I identify with you and wish to learn from you. But you need to work on your bluffing. Or is that your master plan?

Poor Austria, that must be a bit of a shock. But it delights me.

Poor random Greek guy. Greece might need to call some more therapists soon.

What a interesting story Taiwan. I kind of like it.

America thought it was tasty probably. It might have been a nice change from England's food. (Sure. I'm a Finn descendent America. I can stomach supper there XD) I'm fine with Spain not being in the lead, but I love it when he shows up anyway. Awe, thank you. So I'm still a good person even when I enjoy seeing people traumitzed? It's easy to review for a story like this~
Rennasakura chapter 25 . 7/27/2011
rewind~ i happy coz russia,america and australia is together xD

and this part is so funny, its sad that this is next to the endT_T r u gonna write more? thing lik this~ coz it so fun to read
meowhinnie chapter 25 . 7/27/2011
I've been reading this fic for awhile and I always look forward to a new chapter. I just have to say that I love how the Hungary, Austria, and Prussia aftermath worked out. :)
HeartlessLittleHamster chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
Oops, you did it again.

-goes of singing Britney Spears-
Artemis1000 chapter 24 . 7/21/2011
Yay for the AusAmeRus trio!

I'm going to believe that Spain realized Belgium is quite a nice girl when he came to his senses and that little scene at the beginning of the chapter (so cuuuuute, by the way!) was them in now time, enjoying their honeymoon.

I'm also going to believe Romano and Seychelles are still together because they're soooo cute. I love Romano trying to work himself into a proper fit of rage only to realize he can't yell at a girl.
ficfan3484 chapter 24 . 7/20/2011
...*cries* I hate Belgium...Curse you Spain for being so darn sexy.

No mentions of Honeymoon and Spain unless I'm involved. Why are you so upset about watching movies with Finland, America? That sounds like a good time (could've been better though) Awe, Romano, you're adorable~ Oh yay! Russia came back for Princess America (I support that title) to have fun with him and Australia. Why are Iceland and Norway impressed about Finland making a meal?

Switzerland~ I really want to hear the shower gel story and why the blush when Germany is shouting come in? Oh the stories you must have~

I want to read more of your stories with Spain. *mopes* Am I still a good person for plotting Belgium's demise? (Oh god yes, how I wish I was Belgium)
Rennasakura chapter 24 . 7/20/2011
yay

!I'm so happy now,thank you soooo muchhhhhhhh~~~ when i though this couldn't get any better, It ddiiddddd! (oh, that last knock was Canada right, Turkey, you are not allow to forget him when ur crush is overrrr!)

update update!
Artemis1000 chapter 23 . 7/19/2011
Russia and Australia are so hlariously cutesy! Although I feel a bit sorry for poor gobsmacked America XD
ficfan3484 chapter 23 . 7/14/2011
Haha, I find it amusing that the characters in the conference room are discussing the missing nations rather calmly. This probably the most calm the entire story was~

Even when they aren't a couple, Puffin is still the boss of China~ I hope they can at least become friends some day~

That poor random employee.

Finland. You fail at being a pervert. Leave it to professionals like France. See Norway, it is not a bad thing to have Korea like you. He does your bidding.

MY Australia? Did...Did Russia just break up with America? I hope not, because a Australia/America/Russia not a bad idea. Russia did seem very relaxed, but should have included America too...

I wasn't worried, you've done a brilliant job so far with this story. *Thinking* Hmmmmm...I find those terms agreeable, you may borrow Spain. Please return him in good condition. I shal just have to occupy myself with the Italian brothers while Spain is gone. Won't Romano be horrified~
HeartlessLittleHamster chapter 23 . 7/14/2011
The thoughts of Netherlands and Ukraine in a closet. And the horror the employee has been through xD

Wauw.

Blows my mind. :D

Damn, it's their outro already. Would have been hella funny if it wasn't. xD
Rennasakura chapter 23 . 7/13/2011
eep.. so Russia goes for Australia now? (aw.. shatter my RussAme dream) thought the couple were cute though.. many nations is missing now xD
ficfan3484 chapter 22 . 7/7/2011
Oh god, the scene between Sweden and Denmark is even better than I imagined! I couldn't stop laughing!

Denmark is causing trouble without you there to handle him Norway. But you were too busy with S. Korea~ I'd laugh too Turkey.

...What a sweet moment between England/France/Belarus. That was unexpected. I like it~

Wait...what? How...did Lithuania and Egypt get to a jungle? I want to know the story behind that~

Finland...I don't believe you can't pull off being a pervert. I want to see Russia surprising everybody!

It was better! Spain~ ... you are competition for Spain and must be dealt with, buuuuut - you write awesome stories...I'm so conflicted.
171 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »