Reviews for Just in Time for Valentine's Day
Free of Mundane Thoughts Jap chapter 22 . 7/7/2011
Wow, I'm in Japan and STILL find time to read this! I'm a little uncertain how I feel putting my login into an unknown computer, but I hope you know it's me anyways. The chapters feel so SHORT now~~~~~~ *whines* Ah well, it was still great. Oh jeez, they're all soooo... gaaaaaah. I'm so glad the threesome came up in this chapter though. I'd been wondering what happened to them. And Liet/Egypt! My favs~~~ Teehee. God, it's hard to type on a Japanese keyboard. I keep changing the keyboard mode to hiragana. :/ Oh well. Just popped up to say you're wonderful, and I read this chapter and still think this story's the best thing in the history of the world. Y'know. As usual.
MSlay chapter 22 . 7/6/2011
Once again, amazing crack fic done right. I can't wait to see what shennegains egypt and lithuania get into. I also thought it was cute how the threesome just got over the awkwardness of the entire thing and napped together. As for pairings, I really don't care. Normally, I usually have a set of characters that I'd normally pair up, or perfer paired up. (for a quick random example, Ukraine with Canada or estonia. -Though I can't say I think about Ukraine pairings much. ;) But this fic completely defys my pairing list. So do whatever you feel works best. Somehow, the randomist pairings oddly work. Like egypt/Lithuania or the threesome or Russia/Australia. *shrugs* I have no idea why. Sweden/Denmark makes me twitch a little bit, but I would blame that on the Denmark/Norway mood I've been in lately. But don't mind me. Good stuff and thanks for updating.
Artemis1000 chapter 22 . 7/6/2011
Oh, the BelFRUK! That's so cute! I love how Belarus was at first shy and snappish, but then cuddled into bed with the boys. So sweet (well, sweet for her standards, but still!)

Now I really want to know how Lithuania and Egypt ended up in a jungle!
Kayzz chapter 22 . 7/6/2011
Yay welcome back!

H-how the hell did Liet and Egypt get into a JUNGLE, which is apparently in a different timezone, from GREECE?
Rennasakura chapter 22 . 7/6/2011
ahahah how did Liet stuck in a jungle? i love that DenSu part too (cuteee~) aw.. next chap seem to be funnier~
HeartlessLittleHamster chapter 22 . 7/6/2011
DenSve :3

Adorable :)
Artemis1000 chapter 21 . 6/22/2011
What a brilliant and hilarious story! I enjoyed all the crack pairings and can't wait to see more of the aftermath. This is going to be so fun!

Norway/Korea and the sheer terrifying craziness of England/France/Belarus (terrorizing your lover all day as foreplay? eeep!) are my favourites, but I adore them all in some way. Liet and Egypt are really cute as well and so am Italy and Poland. And Romano and Seychelles! Ah, all of them, really!
nemiah chapter 21 . 6/19/2011
Lithuania answers the phone...why does that make me laugh as much as it does...

anyway, cool, so far. can't wait to see what happens in the aftermath.
Chatlantic chapter 21 . 6/16/2011
EPIC story. :3
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 21 . 6/16/2011
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER WRITTEN AND YOU ARE GOD FOR WRITING IT. Thank you so much for the giggles and happy times that have come out of this. I converted someone to Hetalia through this fic.

Okay... I like that the first few pairings to show up seem to have worked out okay. Poor Sweden though... ; I wonder what's going to happen with England coming to his senses... Hopefully you're going to update again soon because now you've got me thinking about it again. But Yaay! Norway and Korea stayed together~! (Kind of. Pretty much.) Haha, they're so great~~ I'm REALLY looking forward to the Egypt-Lithuania thing though- and I wonder what Russia and Australia are up to... aw crap, now I'm just blabbing randomly remembering all the wonderful pairings that were created in this. ;; I really need to figure out what happened to them soon. Oh yeah, and Puffin and China! I wonder what Puffin's doing... Poland and Italy seemed pretty much good friends anyways, so somehow I don't think that will change much. Haha, but America and Liechtenstein seemed like they had fun with Finland. xD

Now that I think about it, I can't really figure out from these conversations which couples are still "together" and which are just back to being regularly friendly with each other... it's a little tough of a line to discern. oO

But, hehe. Updates make me happy. Thanks so, so, SO much for writing this~~~~!
ficfan3484 chapter 21 . 6/15/2011
Poor Dundee, he might be the only one who really lost in this whole story. But I still root for the Kumajirou/Dundee pairing!

...I love little Svalbard, he keeps Norway honest. And Korea is already honest enough. They should be canon like Eygpt and Lithuania.

Awwww...Liechtenstein didn't call Finland Big Sister...I'm a little heart broken now...

Oooh, why aren't England, France and Belarus not coming to the meeting? The one time Russia would have been safe from his sister and he doesn't show up either.

*Hysterical laughter* I fell out of my seat I was laughing so hard. I love why Denmark and Sweden aren't showing up! And I can picture this scene so easily too.

I'm bouncing in my seat waiting for the chapter. I WISH TO READ IT NOW PLEASE!

I'm glad you're still alive and writing. The world would be a little sadder without you. How could I not comment on every little scene? They were absolutely brilliant. The chapters always made my day happier. Yes. Yes, I would like to marry Spain. We would get to harass cute italian brothers, play with turtles, take naps, and eat lots of churros. And he would speak to me in that sexy voice...so yes, if you find him, please send him my direction. But it's so true about Eros~ Oh yes, I agree, I did deserve that. *laughs* It's a good thing Sealand isn't my favorite. You should hear the horrible, horrible things I say about my favorite, the Awesome America! I would be labeled a trator if he ever heard me speak about him. Or make him cry. Probably both.
Rennasakura chapter 21 . 6/15/2011
what are you talking about, this is certainly not 'crap', i bring a smile to y face every single time i taken a look at it! (well, my jaw hurt sometime since i smiled a little too widely at this)

but this issssssssss soooo cute and funny! i absolutely love that Sweden-Denmark together x3

update soon
Mslay chapter 21 . 6/15/2011
Glad you're back! This fic is great and though the pairings are as random as hell, it's hilarious to read. 'Tis a crack pairing fic done extremely right. Like the whole, england, belarus france thing a few chapters back? PURE WIN! I thought their sneaky plot was hilarious and somehow worked. Egypt Lithuania somehow worked too, along with Turkey and.. Canada was it? Tis been a while. Thanks alot.
PrussianAwesomeness chapter 21 . 6/15/2011
I love this story 3
Kitty's Muse chapter 21 . 6/15/2011
Yay for a new chapter, no? I wonder what happened to the Belarus-England-France group. I'm also trying to remember all of the crack pairings. XD

And why do you think it's DenSu rather than SuDen? ;] I don't particularily like that pairing (mainly due to them usually in history hating each other) but I find their case quite amusing. Sweden must be extremely embarrassed by this point. Very funny, and yet quite sad for Sweden and his now lost pride. XD

Ooh, weren't Russia and Australia a pair? I wonder how that went. Actually, I'm wonderin how they /all/ went. ;] Good job!
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »