Reviews for Just in Time for Valentine's Day
HeartlessLittleHamster chapter 21 . 6/15/2011
Yeah, you're back :D
BlackTwilightRose chapter 15 . 5/1/2011
Horror movies? xD I commend you my favorite author. And the Belarus and England thing was awesome. I got as exited as Hungary reading these past few chapters. Egypt is so adorable!
BlackTwilightRose chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
* fangirl squeal * Oh Kiku- kun, ur so adorable!
BlackTwilightRose chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Hell yah, I luv this! Denmark is one of my favorites ever and I'm glad to find him in such an EPIC story! I luv Eros, its annoying how few know his name. :/ well AWESOME story!
Rennasakura chapter 20 . 4/18/2011
oh geee! this story is so cuteeeeeeeeeeee! each pairing is something i never never seen before (except for austria-prussia) this make me laugh and giggle like mad the whole time xDDD! well, hope you post the last chappie soon! although if leavin the last chap like this would also be a great one(consider how nice it ended, well, when the magic still linger :))
SweetFirefly chapter 20 . 3/22/2011
Shoot. Oh, well, guess I'm stuck reading this wonderful fic. Maybe I'll some lessons from Spain on how to ask people in marriage.

Speaking seriously now: I've never laughed so hard in my entire life. I don't even like some of the ships you've written - I mean, some of the ships you started with - and I just couldn't stop reading. You have a gift in your hands! Thank you for sharing your talent with us, poor readers.

And I think I ship China/Puffin right now. It fits a lot better than many nations I've seen China with.

P.S.: I was kidding before, okay? (Just in case.)
HeartlessLittleHamster chapter 20 . 3/18/2011
Ukraine and the Netherlands~!
nemiah chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
sweet, another chapter.

and I have to say, I love a lot of these endings. yeah, they're not what I expected, and a lot of these pairings had seriously never crossed my mind, but I'm really starting to like them.

so basically, I'm again saying I love this story...

anyways, yeah, cute.
natcat5 chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
This was soooo cute! Haha! All those couples are adorable! Some of them still seem very strange, but some of them I just adore now, like Korea/Norway. X3

As such, I think I'll take up your offer and write a little oneshot for them. It will be short, but is my fave character to write for, and I love a challenge. Korea/Norway might be a challenge, but I'm excited!

I loved Lithuania and Egypt's part, an Prussia, Hungary and Austria. I happen to love that threesome to death. XP

Iceland/Japan, so strange, yet so loveable! Big sister Finland is just so precious. I absolutely love that unit!

I could go into all the other couples, but I'm kind of typing on my feet and I really have to go. This chapter seems like the end, but you're picking up the story again in April, right? So I'll wait patiently until then.

Thanks for all the laughs, fun, and new OTPs!
daemoninwhite chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
Oh. Oh oh oh~.

This is just so perfect. I love how you write, it's extremely funny without sacrificing any of the plot/drama/romance, and it's perfectly paced to boot.

"UNCLE DENMARK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO PAPA? !"

Made me laugh for so long, you have no idea. DenSu is actually kinda hot, now that I think about it.
SilentNahani chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
Now it should be NorwayXKorea, ahaha~

Poor Sealand XDD I wouldn't mind the sight though

This is going to continue? Awesome, I'll gladly wait D
ficfan3484 chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
YOU ARE ALIVE! I was worried about you and than this story would never be finished. BUT YOU'RE ALIVE! I'm so relieved~

Japan/Iceland are so cute, Iceland seems very open to Japan~

Greece doesn't seem to mind Eros mischief now. *smiles*

I think Cuba would make a good big brother for Latvia.

...*blush* Yes, must make sure Russia wasn't hurt. Do a thorough job Australia.

...Ah, is this a dream come true for Prussia? And Hungary? And maybe Austria? Good thing they have a camera for memories~

NOBODY can make past like Italy, and Poland knows that. That poor cook.

SAY YES! Belgium say yes! Who cares what the bosses say! Spain just proposed and you say yes! All girls are jealous of you now...(especially me...)

Polar Bears are the bosses of Koala Bears. Sorry Dundee, that's just a fact of life. It's like an overload of fluffiness with the two of them~

...*blush* You're a trickster Norway, making me believe you didn't want to be with Korea...So cute~

*FALSE GASP* Yes Uncle Denmark! What ARE you doing to Papa? You are traumatizing poor Sealand! *laughs*

Seychelles/Romano are adorable~

Wow, that is going to leave a mess. But I'm sure they'll be happy to clean up each other.

Puffin/China are cute~ I'm glad China has accepted that he belongs to Puffin.

Turkey must be blushing, now that Canada has taken off his glasses. They are cute together~

*laughs* You are not Netherlands type Ukraine, but that going to be good for him.

HA! You starting thinking it Finland! You almost thought of yourself as big sister! Got to say these three siblings are adorable together~

Egypt/Lithuania! My favorite couple in the story! This should be cannon now! *blush* Awe~ They kissed~ They really kissed~ And there was even a heart~

Germany, stop pointing out the logical with Switzerland, especially if he's in love with you. They are so cute~

Hong Kong/Taiwan they are good with each other. I think they are going to cause trouble for China. They are cute together~

Eros just wants to make sure everybody has a Psyche to go home too.

I love all the couple in this story, this is a cute (even if a crack) story.

Bwahahaha, Sealand got traumatized! OW! *holds check* Y-you slapped me! *gets teary eyed* Just cause I like a traumatized Sealand doesn't make me a cruel person...Okay yes it does. It makes me a very cruel, horrible person *laughs* And it was totally worth getting slapped, haha!

I love a traumatized Sealand~
Kitty's Muse chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
Oh my gosh. I am an official fan of LichtensteinxFinlandxAmerica (and KoreaxNorway). LFA (I was too lazy to type it all out again) is so adorable. NorKor is funny and cute. The last part of that scene was the funniest. And Switzerland's denials of what is obviously goin on are hilarious too. I wonder what will happen once they start snapping out of it... XD Have a happy writing break! :]
Frostoria chapter 19 . 3/10/2011
Oh no, why did you stop here? Just when the focus is finally on Estonia, and so close to the ending too... Please update soon, I enjoy this immensely D
Guest chapter 14 . 3/7/2011
Egypt is so sweet and cute But who were those men?
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »