Reviews for The Taco Stand
Annie Park chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Shit. I love so much the relationship of Raphril. I love.
And I love your story. All of your stories.
You're an amazing writer.

See ya!
Aster Sapphire chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
LOLOLOLOL I swear...reading your stories just might the death of me one day. This is just too hilarious. I nearly died laughing the last time I read it and nothing has changed this time, ;-)
SaitoNetwork chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Great, now I'll never look at a taco the same way ever again. LOL

It seemed possibly from part personal experience, to over dramatics. Have you used moving Taco service before? XD
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I'm craving tacos now...cat tacos. I don't know if I should be disgusted or elated about that, which in turns disturbs me.

They probably have cat tacos in India...

Never mind. I'm ranting.
Linzerj chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
...Well...OK, never go to Johnny No Thumbs's Taco Stand. Especially when Raph is there.

Great job - I felt kinda bad for Raph, though. Aww...
LilNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
haha That was awesome. Raph trying to be all scary.
LiioTan chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Just for not telling her his name, I'd've said, "Bye, Butch!".

I mean, it's the only name one has to go with. Right? Yea. That was a great refresher! You should write one for each of them. Do like, Donnie and his ITT stuff. Mikey and his Cowabunga Carl schtick, and Leo being forced to help someone out in babysitting, or something. Yea, so I may identify with Leo a little too much, so I don't know what I'd tell ya to write about him. I do have a healthy dose of Mikey to relax me quite a bit, though - Thank God!
xxBluexMoonxx chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
love stories with the turtles interacting with girls their age :D i don't know why, guess 'cus it doesn't happen often.
Poisoned Dark Angel chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
XD That was fuckin hilarious ! It wasn't until I read this did I notice that when it comes down to Mexican culture many love to add the spooky chihuahua and hippy mariachi music and yes everyone does wonder if their Tacos consist of roadkill as always drop dead funny x_x
AlexHamato chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
hmmm... so torn between this or the church one being more epic... lets just say all of your stories are so beyond epic that there is no scale to class them! like i said before i feel as if i'm actually reading a professional's work! i can't wait to read more from you!
siren81 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
two words for Raph: MR. RUDENESS! if raph talk to me like that, I would smack him and feel no way about him. then i'll apologize because i would feel guilty that i hit him and give him a nice big hug and tell him no matter how rude you are, you would always be my favorite turtle and I love you. :)
Pinguin1993 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Aww man. I woulda loved to hear her name. ;) Nice ending, tho, and a fantastic story for a short midnight laugh (or a long one) as always.

You rock! :3
Mikell chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Geez... sad... and real.. and funny. Nicely done. Poor Raph. It really does suck to be a mutant, even in NYC.

Is ok, Raph, seriously. You can come hang at my house. We'll play poker or Halo or something. And I promise the tacos here are real beef.

Rejoicing in the day,