Reviews for Dead City Radio
AsumeKona chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
Ahh, I've read all four chapters now and the story was really, really well written. I would love to see more, but I doubt I will since its been 4 years since an update. It really is good though. I think you understand the characters well and the imagery used is nice. At points the story was choppy and slightly confusing, but not often. Thank you for the story and though I kinda doubt it will happen, I hope for more.
AsumeKona chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
I normally wait till the last chapter to reveiw a finished fic, but I'm listening to music while reading this, right? So, as I'm reading chapter 1 "Can't help falling in love" comes on. I laugh and keep reading. Then when I went on to chapter 2 the song "Just a Kiss" came on. I'm still laughing. Great fic btw. I'm really enjoying it.
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Please update this story soon. It is probably among the best and most in-character Shizaya fics I've ever read.
Whyntir chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
How old do I think you are? Well, to be anal and base your age off of your writing. Between 13 and 16.
Kairichin chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
Are you ever gonna continue this? o.o
Nebelkind chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Please update again!

I want to read what happens now!

Please?

Anon chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Update please! You have to because I like this story so much that I searched through to find this story and reread it.

As for your age, you're probably in college, because your writing is very good and has proper punctuation. Or you could possibly be a senior in high school, but I lean towards college. This is also because most people on are students...

I'm sorry my review spends more time guessing your age than complementing/critiquing your story.

Anyways, you need to update, because I don't want this story to join the other stories I have where I keep hoping the author will update even though it's been five years. Yeah, your story is at that level for me; I like it because I don't know where it's heading, which makes me excited. In most fics, I can typically guess how the story will wind up, but in this one, I really don't know. So, you need to update, please. Especially since summer is upon us, so you'll have lots of free time (that is, if you are a student.)

Sorry this is so long, but I really want to know what will happen.
Layla-L chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
i love this story ;w;

elaborate psychological description...that's what ShizuoIzaya is like, at least, in my mind.

and i wonder if i have the honour to translate it into chinese and post it in an DRRR BBS and share it with others.

anyway, thank you for writing this lovely piece of work ;w;
OriharaKururi chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
You sound... like a 14-16 year old. At least... this is how I wrote when I was that age.
Kisa chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
Izaya, what are you doing... (Well, you can sort of figure it out, but still...)

Haha...and to your question, how old? I'm going to assume you're a girl (just because), but isn't the age thing a taboo or something? But since you're asking, 23 perhaps? Enough maturity to actually develop this sort of writing style and have a real feel of the characters. (Feel free to hit me telepathically if I got it wrong though.) _
Kisa chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
(_)...(TT) -Something like this after I read this.

I really like the way you write, (although it makes me wonder if I'm a masochist for reading something that seems to promise angst and lots of it. Hopefully, a happy sort of ending?) anyway, please keep writing!
CMHerrera chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Love the way you wrote this, can't wait for next chapter. 3
Chi chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Another amazing piece :) Love it how in character your Shizuo and Izaya are..
Tsuki no kimi chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Oh, MAN. First DRRR fanfic I ever read on the archive, and it's totally amazing. I have high hopes!

Goddamn, though, that was /hot/.

/why of course I'm not on here for the BL!
Tsuki no kimi chapter 1 . 9/21/2010

Goddamn, though, that was /hot/.

/why of course I'm not on here for the BL!