Reviews for Dawn of Darkness
myulander chapter 1 . 3/22
nice
the missing link chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
really good story you have here. keep up the hard work. cant wait for the next update
Guest chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
if i was you i would finish this story OR ELS VAMPIERS WILL RAPE YOU IN YOUR SLEEP
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
its gannondorf NOW GIVE ME MY COOKIE
Kingdom Lightz chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
Ah! I knew I forgot to do something last year!

I really hope things turn out well for the group, especially Cassandra. I'm not too keen on that person being unease about Cassandra having Link's relics.

Well, that's all I can say for this chapter. I'll wait for the next.
Zelda Trembley chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Ok And Rouge Fm And Astral Radio
Kingdom Lightz chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
Wow, poor Sophitia. Wait, I should be saying poor Link! Look what happened to him! He may never tell Cassandra what really happened to him.

And now with him done the castle is up for grabs by the monsters. I think I know who those were at the end.

Anyway, great chapter. Had that element of scary I always liked in it.
Kingdom Lightz chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
That was pretty good. I didn't respond because I wanted to see how things would go for Raphael and Yun, and it worked great. I probably should though, unfortunately I've also been swamped with working on Shiki.

Only an hour left to live, huh? Let's hope they make it.

TCM is out; Peace!
BlackXII chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
Uh oh... something Wicked this way comes. Nice chapter.
Kingdom Lightz chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Link; Stupid dog!

This was a good chapter, just as dark as it should be. Will anyone else be coming into this story to help the Alexandra sisters, or Link, besides an opposite Ivy?
Claw chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
Great story mate, can't wait too see what happens next.
BlackXII chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
Whoa not a very good way to fall from grace for link. But At least he's still the same...Sort of... Anyway nice chapter.
chm01 chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
pirates of teh caribean 2 dead man's chest.
BlackXII chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
Wow, talk about having a bit of dreams... Well at least we know how Link became cursed. Great Chapter.
chm01 chapter 3 . 9/29/2010